Logitech Connection Utility on Windows 11: How to Download
Get the software up and running within minutes
- The Logitech Unifying receiver makes it easy to use multiple wireless devices with a single PC.
- The connection between the Logitech compatible devices and your PC can only be established with Logitech Unifying software.
- In this guide, you will learn how to download the Logitech Unifying software on Windows 11.
Logitech has made it easy to use multiple external devices with a single system without the need for USB ports.
With just a single receiver, you can connect up to six different Logitech-compatible devices (they must carry the Logitech logo) to your PC.
However, all these are not possible without the Logitech Unifying software. And with users already comfortable using this software in later OSs, it is no surprise they are now looking for ways to incorporate it into the new Windows 11.
This guide will take you through downloading the software on Windows 11. It also contains a fix to one of the common Logitech receiver problems, among other info.
Can I connect my Logitech Unifying devices to more than one receiver?
No, you cannot connect a single Logitech-compatible device to multiple receivers. Logitech only allows you to connect multiple devices to a single receiver at a time and not the other way round.
Hence, to use a connected device with another Logitech Unifying receiver, you must disconnect it from its present connection on the unifying software.
How to download and install Logitech Unifying software on Windows 11?
➡ Download software from the official website
- Go to the Logitech support website and click the Unifying icon.
- Click the Download Now button.
- Double-click the downloaded setup file and select the I accept the terms of the License Agreement button in the next window.
- Now, click the Install button to continue.
- Click the Finish button to complete the installation and start adding your Logitech Unifying devices.
➡ How to fix Logitech Unifying receiver not detected?
1. Download Mouse and Keyboard drivers
Sometimes, the reason for an undetected receiver is not down to the receiver itself. It could be due to outdated keyboard and mouse drivers, making it hard for the receiver to establish a connection.
In this case, you only need to update the drivers.
- Update driver manually: This requires you to go to the manufacturer’s website to search for recent updates. Just make sure you download only drivers compatible with your Windows 11 model.
- Update drivers automatically: This is the easiest way to update your mouse and keyboard drivers. It requires you to use top-notch third-party software with little effort from you.
We recommend using the DriverFix updater, as it automates the drivers’ update process.
It scans for outdated, broken, and missing drivers and suggests original updates from trusted manufacturers.
You only need to press the install button to begin the installation. All these will be done with just two clicks of the mouse. This option is a no-brainer in comparison to the manual update.
DriverFixGet the latest updates from a massive database with DriverFix.
2. Use the SetPoint Software
Go to Logitech’s support website and download the Setpoint software. Click the downloaded .exe file and follow the onscreen instructions to install the software.
Upon installation, you will hear a sound as if it has detected new hardware.
After that, you will be prompted to turn the mouse off and back on. Do this, and your receiver should be detected afterward.
3. Run the Logitech Unifying software as an Administrator
- Press the Windows key + R to open the run window.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click the Ok button.
- Click on the Mice and other pointing devices option in the Device Manager window to expand it.
- From here, right-click the HID-compliant mouse and select the Disable option.
- Now, press the Start button and search for the Logitech Unifying Software.
- Select the Run as administrator option.
Your PC should detect the Logitech Unifying receiver when the software starts up.
Versatility and portability have been taken to another level with the Logitech Unifying receiver. With this receiver, you can have a set of hardware at home and another for the office.
A big part of this is the Logitech Unifying software, which is the bridge between your receiver and the external devices. Without it, there is no way you can connect devices to your Logitech receiver.
Thankfully, the Logitech Unifying software can be downloaded on Windows 11, as shown above. You only need to follow the steps, and the process will be effortless.
For any queries, drop a comment below and we will respond at the earliest.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
Some driver-related issues can be solved faster by using a dedicated tool. If you're still having problems with your drivers, just download DriverFix and get it up and running in a few clicks. After that, let it take over and fix all of your errors in no time!