- Adobe Flash has reached its end of life, and many users reported that Adobe Flash Player for Mac is not working.
- For years Flash was being replaced by newer technologies, such as HTML 5.
- Flash is known to have many vulnerabilities, and this is why Adobe decided to discontinue it.
- Although Adobe Flash Player for Mac reached its end of life, you can still run it with a special web browser.
Many users reported that Adobe Flash Player is not working on their Mac. This is nothing new because Adobe was planning to pull the plug on Adobe Flash for a while now.
This has finally happened and Adobe Flash is officially discontinued. However, there is a way to play Flash content on your Mac, and today we’re going to show you how.
What can I do if Adobe Flash Player is not working on Mac?
Although Adobe Flash is gone, some browsers, such as Opera still support it. In addition to Flash support, there’s a built-in ad blocker and tracking protection, so you won’t have to deal with ads anymore.
Opera also allows you to search easily through open tabs, so it’s perfect for multitasking. Speaking of which, you can easily organize your tabs into workspaces for easier tab management.
The software also has built-in Twitter and Instagram integration, and thanks to the built-in messenger, you can easily chat with your friends at any time.
Opera is optimized for multimedia, and thanks to the video pop-out feature, you can watch videos while working on other tasks.
Lastly, we need to mention that there’s a built-in VPN with unlimited bandwidth, so you can browse the web privately. Opera offers great features, and if you want to enjoy Flash content, be sure to give it a try.
Other great features:
- Available on all desktop and mobile platforms
- Built-in Chromium engine
- Supports Chrome extensions
- News feed on the start page
- Built-in snapshot tool
OperaOpera is a free and reliable browser optimized for security and all types of multimedia.
Adobe has been planning to discontinue Flash for a while, and on December 31, 2020, Adobe Flash was officially discontinued.
According to Adobe, they have blocked Flash Player from running on January 12, 2021, and while most browsers can’t play Flash content, Opera can still run it according to our reports.
If you still have a Flash website that you want to visit, we encourage you to download Opera for the best Flash experience.