Until now, Microsoft Flow was not available on Windows 10 Mobile after first arriving on iOS and Android.
Microsoft Flow is an IFTTT competitor and allows particular tasks to be performed if certain conditions are met in the same way.
Microsoft Flow available for Windows 10 Mobile
Microsoft Flow’s features include the following:
- You can create new flows whenever you need them, and from anywhere you want;
- You can trigger flows to run, and all you have to do is tap a button;
- You will also be able to manage your flows from anywhere and also to monitor the flow’s success;
- You will get the opportunity of reviewing detailed run history reports;
- You can view and filet the runs by notification type;
- The Flow is now available in 36 languages.
Microsoft Flow User Experience
Regarding its UX, most users seem to enjoy the app’s functionality. According to them, it was exactly the one they were expecting. A small flaw in the app ould be leaking the ability to rerun a failed flow. A user stated that while he was reworking some flows to use the new feature, he noticed that notification steps did not work, which delayed his work.
Microsoft answered his concern by beginning work on fixing the known flaws.
Other app limitations, according to the users include the following:
- Sluggish performance;
- The app’s unavailability for PC;
- Glitch quality, especially on Lumia 950.
Users recommendations for improving the app’s functionality include the integration of MS instead of using the web browser and the need to be updated with Fluent Design APIs.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft Flow to automate your time-consuming tasks a-la IFTTT
- Microsoft Flow brings Gmail support and custom API