- If you are concerned about security and the well-being of everyone around you, attending this event is surely something you might want to consider.
- We're talking about the 2022 Microsoft Security Summit, which will kick off on May 12, starting with 9:00 AM-12:00 PM Pacific Time (UTC-7).
- This year's speaker roster includes Microsoft employees such as Jeff Pollard, Rani Lofstrom, Vasu Jakkal, and Charlie Bel, among others.
Security is definitely the most important aspect to take into consideration when talking about an ever-growing, ever-changing online environment.
Keeping your business and your family protected is paramount and big companies are competing with each other in providing the most secure solutions.
And since we were on the topic of security, you might want to know that the Microsoft Security Summit will kick off on May 12, starting with 9:00 AM-12:00 PM Pacific Time (UTC-7).
It will be an online event where you can learn more about the company’s security tech and thought processes as well as ask questions during a live chat Q&A.
Did we get you excited at the prospect of Microsoft sharing further insight with its community? Let’s see what else is there to know about this event.
The Microsoft Security Summit 2022 starts on May 12
The speaker roster for the major event will include notable Microsoft employees such as Jeff Pollard, Rani Lofstrom, Vasu Jakkal, and Charlie Bel.
All of the above-mentioned Redmond employees authored numerous security posts for Microsoft’s blogs in the past, offering a more in-depth look into Microsoft’s monitoring.
To innovate fearlessly in a changing world, your organization needs end-to-end security it can trust. Attend this one-day event to learn how Microsoft Security can help you eliminate security vulnerabilities and lay the foundation for a safer, bolder, more innovative future.
People that register for this highly-anticipated online event will also be able to:
- Hear exciting announcements from leading voices in security—including Vasu Jakkal, Corporate Vice President of Security at Microsoft.
- See demos of brand-new technologies from Microsoft Security and get a closer look at the latest innovations in security, compliance, identity, privacy, and management.
- Get fresh insights on threat intelligence and security during a Live Chat Q&A with leading security experts.
- Hear from front-line defenders about how they are helping Microsoft to stay ahead of threats.
- Discover solutions you can use to deliver high-quality end-to-end security to your organization.
How do I register for the Microsoft 2022 Security Summit?
Doing this is actually easier than pronouncing Microsoft Security Summit. All you have to do is visit the official event page and click the big register button.
Follow the necessary steps and input your contact information and you’re in. If security is an area in which you have expertise, or you’re simply passionate about it, this is the online event for you.
We won’t have to wait very long for it, as the Security Summit is around the corner, only a month away. Hopefully, no other major security breaches will impede Microsoft from hosting the event.
Are you going to attend Microsoft’s 2022 Security Summit? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.