Microsoft Solitaire Collection to be released for iOS and Android
Microsoft announced the Microsoft Solitaire Collection has reached achieved than 100 million unique users. The collection includes five of the best Solitaire games: Spider, Freecell, Pyramid, Tripeaks and Klondike. In addition, the collection also comes with new daily Challenges, Xbox Live achievements and Star Club.
Here are more stats about Microsoft Solitaire Collection:
- In its 26-year run, Solitaire still remains one of the most played games of all time on any Windows OS and with today’s Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10 and Windows 8, that legacy continues.
- On average, 55 million Microsoft Solitaire Collection games are played per day – that’s equivalent to 20 billion games per year, 2.29 million each hour and 38,194 each minute.
- You can earn some serious Xbox Live gamer cred by playing. Since Microsoft Solitaire Collection added support for Xbox Live when it released on Windows 10 and 8, the game has awarded more than 1.3 billion Gamerscore to players to date.
To make things even better, Microsoft officially announced that the Microsoft Solitaire Collection will also be released for devices that run on iOS and Android OS. This will happen this fall with the Xbox Live integration and cross-platform play.
This fall, the company will also release a new game mode in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10 called Events, and will allow players to win tons of awards. Thanks to Events, you will be able to play your favorite games and build your Solitaire legacy.
Below you can see a teaser video related to the upcoming Events release:
What are your thoughts about the Microsoft Solitaire Collection? Are you happy that this collection is making its way to iOS and Android devices?
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 updated with display fixes
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 8, 10 Now Allows to Reset Statistics
- VMmare now supports Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Windows Server 2016
We all know that every virtual machine needs a Network Adapter for connectivity. However, there are many situations when you may need to change the […]
While the Windows updates are supposed to bring new features as well as bug fixes, at times the Windows update may create more issues. Several […]
Used in a versatile and powerful IDE software, compilers can help you transform programming code from one programming language to another. For example, this process […]