Microsoft Surface Pro
What is Microsoft Surface Pro
The Surface Pro is the first generation 2-in-1 detachable of the Microsoft Surface series, designed and manufactured by Microsoft. Initially announced as Surface for Windows 8 Pro on June 18, 2012, Microsoft later renamed the device to Surface Pro and launched it on February 9, 2013.
Most people will find it easy to go with this 12.3-inch tablet and laptop 2-in-1. Since it’s not the fastest, but also not the least capable Surface device, can be recommended easy. As for the price, we might say it’s not too expensive: starts from $799. Microsoft offers a special pricing for eligible students, parents, teachers, and military: $719.
- FIX: Surface Pro can’t detect mouse pointer
- FIX: Surface Pro won’t connect to Wi-Fi on Windows 10
- [Fix] Surface Pro won’t connect to iPhone hotspot
- [Fix] Surface Pro won’t connect to TV
How to get updates for Surface Pro
Updates are installed automatically on Surface through Windows Update.
When you install the latest update, you’ll also get all the previous updates if your Surface doesn’t have them already. Only these cumulative updates that apply to Surface will be downloaded and installed.
Can you game on a Surface Pro?
The Surface Pro devices are only game-friendly for casual games from Microsoft Store. You can choose some of the best from our list of 100+ Best Microsoft Store Games. You can also play well some older games on Steam, game emulators, or arcade-style titles like Pinball FX2 for Windows 10.
But, Surface Pro is not a good gaming machine. And there are three main reasons for that.
- Dual-core processor, 15W Ultra-Low Voltage (ULV) chips for thin and light laptops
- A discrete graphics processing unit (GPU) or graphics card
- Thermal management not gaming-friendly, including fans and cooling pipes to dissipate the heat.
In this article, we are going to be looking at some of the best Android data recovery software Windows 10 i.e. Android recovery tools that […]