Microsoft Teams for Windows Phone gets new updates and Office 365 single sign-in
Microsoft Teams has recently received some major updates on iOS and Android. Fortunately, the company hasn’t about the Windows Phone here by launching a major new update for the app on Windows Phone. This latest update brings along a few new features that were long expected and much needed.
First of all, the update now supports single sign-in with Office 365 apps and has removed the need to sign-in to Teams if users have already signed into another Office 365 account on their Windows Phone.
The update also allows users to mention other members of the company on Teams and channels, something one would have liked to see included from day one. What’s even more important the ability to share content from Microsoft Teams on other mobile apps via the Share page in Windows Phone, another addition that really needed to be implemented in the app.
The full changelog
- Single sign-in with other Office 365 apps
- Users can now mention teams and channels
- Users can now open email sent to a channel
- You can now share Microsoft Teams content in other mobile apps
- Users can now enjoy mobile support for Connector messages
- The update also features support for certificate-based authentication
- Users now have support for mobile device management
- The update brings a few bug fixes and performance improvements
Microsoft Teams still lacks many features on the Windows Phone, Android, and iOS. The company is currently working on fixing these lacks as it aims for feature parity across all platforms as soon as possible. But, until this happens, users can get Microsoft Teams for Windows Phone from the Windows Store.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft Teams to go live globally from March 14
- Microsoft Teams introduces Trello app for Windows 10
- Microsoft Teams app is coming to the Windows 10 Store
AMR (Adaptive Multi-Rate) audio format is the format majority of handheld devices (mainly smartphones) use for voice recordings. Now, a small problem might arise when […]
The reminders feature in Outlook is a handy feature and allows the users to set appointments and plan meetings accordingly. However, at times the reminder […]
There are many cases in which it is necessary to hide sensitive data, such as personal information. For example, a company shouldn’t be able to […]