Mozilla Thunderbird is best described as a free, open-source, cross-platform email, news, and chat client developed by the Mozilla Foundation. The project strategy was modeled after Mozilla Firefox.
Besides the capability to house a unified inbox for multiple email accounts, Thunderbird comes with built-in Do Not Track and remote content blocking, real-time contact chat, one-click address book, and more.
This truly is a lightweight email client that won’t bog down your computer, yet those countless themes and add-ons are perfect to change its look exactly how you want.
Thunderbird common issues and how to easily fix them
- Mozilla Thunderbird won’t open in Windows 10 [FULL FIX]
- What to do if Thunderbird is slow on Windows 10
- How to recover your lost Mozilla Thunderbird password
- FIX: Mozilla Thunderbird won’t delete messages
- What to do if Thunderbird Keeps Asking for Password [SOLVED]
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.