The Newton Windows 10 beta application made its debut to the Windows Store back in May and is a subscription-based application with a 14-day free trial. The beta version is only available to Newton subscribers and to users who own a one-year free subscription.
Windows 10 includes popular apps such as Outlook Mail and Calendar, and therefore not many developers are interested in developing new email clients for it. But, in case you are searching for a simple app with some interesting features, you should definitely check out the Newton Windows 10 beta which was released on the Windows Store last month.
The Newton Windows 10 beta
Developer CloudMagic revealed that the app would be released to the Windows Store last year. The beta version of the app is quite similar to the Mac app, and it recently received an update including the following:
- Push notifications
- You can use Undo Send to pull back an email that you just sent.
- You can use Read Receipts to get read status for each mail that you send, and you will also get notified once that email is read.
- You can enjoy a distraction-free Conversation view that is targeted at making reading stress-free.
- You’ll get a clean and focused Inbox that will quickly show you what is most important.
- The app offers users a blissful Compose mode where nothing will come between the user and what he writes.
The beta version of the app only works with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update or later.
According to user reviews, the updated version of the app seems to work flawlessly and manages to fix previous issues such as login problems.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: