You might find good deals for antvirus software all year round, but nothing compares to the discounts advertised for Black Friday.
If you ever put off buying an antivirus just because your Windows 10 devices come with the built-in solution, Windows Defender, we suggest you rethink your decision and check out the deals below for Norton antivirus.
Norton is among the best antivirus brands out there, and they’ve recently rebranded their product adding the LifeLock technology for premium protection.
What are the best deals for Norton antivirus I can find?
Norton 360 with LifeLock Advantage
Let’s start with the premium solutions since they are also the most complete ones.
On this note, we recommend Norton 360 with LifeLock Advantage for 10 devices, 1 year. It is perfect to cover your family’s smartphones, tablets, and laptops for a full year, and it will also save you $70.
Some of the perks included in the subscription are:
- Real-time protection, firewall and privacy monitor
- Webcam and password protection
- 250GB cloud backup storage
- LifeLock Identity Alert™ System to warn against possible data breach
- Million Dollar protection Package (covers personal expenses you might incur and money stolen as a result of identity theft while using Norton)
- SchoolTime (to help you manage your child’s remote learning environment and keep your child focused while school’s in session)
Norton 360 with LifeLock AdvantagePremium protection and reliable guarantee against all cyber-threats for all your family's devices.
Norton 360 Deluxe
If you’d rather go for a standard offer and a considerably cheaper one, Norton has the Standard or Deluxe antivirus versions.
They are just as reliable, but with fewer options (obviously, the premium ones are excluded).
So what you’ll still get for a Deluxe product, suitable for up to 5 devices, will be:
- Real-time protection, firewall, and privacy monitor
- Webcam and password protection
- Full refund if your devices gets infected and Norton can’t remove the threat
- 50GB of cloud storage
- Parental Control and SchoolTime
At this time of the year, going for Norton 360 Deluxe will instantly grant you a $65 discount.
Norton 360 DeluxeGet real-time online powerful protection for you and your children, plus a full refund guaranteed.
Norton 360 for Gamers
Last but not least, Norton has prepared a special offer if you’re a gamer, whether a hardcore or just a regular one.
Norton 360 for Gamers is a monthly subscription that now comes for a few bucks off.
As expected, this type of product brings other features to the front, compared to the previous ones:
- 50GB of cloud storage for your games
- Notification optimization for less nagging on this side
- Password manager
- Dark Web monitoring against possible attacks on your data such as your gamer tags, usernames, and email addresses
- Full-screen mode detection to silence all but critical notifications, for a full gaming playtime
Norton 360 for GamersPlay tough, but play safe! Keep your personal data safe from harmful intrusions even when gaming.
With such high discounts, Norton 360 is surely an interesting antivirus solution to try right now.
Did any of these offers sound interesting or did you find a better one? Tell us in the comments.
FAQ: Learn more about Norton antivirus
- How good is Norton Antivirus?
Norton Antivirus is a well-rated protection software, with notable scores each year, and with visible improvements brought to their security solutions portfolio.
- Which is the best antivirus in the world?
Based on the results published by specialists in the industry, names such as Bitdefender or Bullguard are always listed among programs with the best detection rates.
- Which free antivirus is best for a laptop?
Check out this extensive list with the best antivirus software you can get for your Windows 10 laptop, for free.