Latest NVIDIA drivers fix game streaming issues and block data theft attempts
NVIDIA released a new Geforce Game Ready Driver for Windows. Download and install the latest Geforce Game Ready Driver 390.65 on your Windows computer to enjoy a smoother gaming experience and patch data theft vulnerabilities.
NVIDIA Driver 390.65 fixes surface rendering issues in Batman Arkham Knight on GeForce GTX 970 GPUs, as well as game streaming issues affecting GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, TITAN X and TITAN Xp.
Notebooks equipped with Fermi GPUs sometimes displayed an error message when enabling stereoscopic 3D. This problem should be history now, thanks to the latest driver update.
NVIDIA secures GPU against Spectre vulnerabilities
This driver release also patches a major security issue that could potentially lead to data theft.
Computer systems with microprocessors utilizing speculative execution and branch prediction may allow unauthorized disclosure of information to an attacker with local user access via a side-channel analysis.
If you haven’t installed the latest NVIDIA driver updates yet, do it as soon as possible to keep your device safe from threats.
Download NVIDIA Driver 390.65 from NVIDIA‘s download center.
Geforce Game Ready Driver 390.65 improvements
- Enhanced gaming experience for Fortnite, which also includes support for ShadowPlay Highlights in Battle Royale mode.
- Support for NVIDIA Freestyle: Gamers can now apply post-processing filters to games while they play. In other words, photo filters are now available for games.
- eGPU connection alert: When an eGPU is connected or disconnected a pop-up will appear on the screen.
- The following games received SLI profile or enhanced SLI profiles: DIRT 4, Total War: WARHAMMER II, X-Morph: Defense.
For more information about this release’s limitations and known issues, check out this PDF file listing all the information about the latest NVIDIA drivers.
RELATED ARTICLES TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: Screen Resolution Changed after Nvidia Driver Update in Windows 8/10
- No sound after installing NVIDIA Graphics Drivers [Fix]
- Fix NVIDIA web helper.exe issues with these 6 solutions
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]