NVIDIA updates its GeForce drivers with support for Titanfall 2, Dishonored 2, Obduction
NVIDIA has just released a new version of its GeForce software which provides an improved gaming experience for the latest major releases, including VR games. GeForce GameReady 375.70 WHQL driver also brings optimizations and bug fixes and is available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, in 32-bit and 64-bit versions, supporting all Geforce graphics cards starting with the 400 series.
According to the change-log, Geforce 375.70 WHQL Game Ready drivers bring optimizations for the following games:
- Titanfall 2;
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare;
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered;
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ;
- Dishonored 2;
- Obduction (VR).
In addition, the new update brought a new temporal SLI profile for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands and it added/updated 3D Vision profiles for:
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (not recommended);
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (fair);
- For Honor (not recommended).
Fixed issues in Windows 10 include:
- DxgkDdiEscape – Object was calculated using a user-provided index that is not bounds checked;
- NVSPCAPS crashed in nvd3d9wrapx;
- NVIDIA Image Converter component crashed;
- GeForce GTX 770, Forza Horizon 3 – Driver crashed during PSO (Pipeline State Object) creation;
- Forza Horizon 3- Driver memory leak.
Fixed issues in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1:
- DxgkDdiEscape – Object was calculated using a user-provided index that is not bounds checked.
There are still open issues in Version 375.70 WHQL that the developers weren’t able to fix and we’ll mention some of those that were found in Windows 10:
- SLI, DirectX 12 – “Rise of the Tomb Raider” crashes pointing to nvwgf2umx.dll after any mode set with SLI + FXAA applied from the NVIDIA Control Panel;
- GM204, ShadowPlay – “For Honor” crashes if intro video is skipped and instant replay is on;
- SLI GeForce GTX 970M – Level loading hangs in Gears of War 4.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- How to mount multiple ISO files in Windows 10
- NVIDIA releases hotfix for latest Windows 10 GeForce drivers
- NVIDIA updates its drivers Gears of War 4, Mafia 3 & Shadow Warrior 2
What Android emulator is the best for my Windows PC? Bluestacks MeMu Nox Remix OS Player Droid4X AMIDuOS Windroy Genymotion Xamarin Android Player Andy We’re […]
Recently, a security researcher @SandboxEscaper disclosed in a tweet which has been deleted (the account also has been removed), that the task scheduler is vulnerable […]
Microsoft may be developing a new wireless charging system called “Ultrafast’” for its devices, if a newly discovered patent gets approved for mass production. This […]