Windows users get a new set of office tools at their disposal as MobiSystems officially jumps to PC with its OfficeSuite toolkit. The toolkit contains numerous tools that give the default Microsoft toolkit a run for its money. If you are tired of the usual Excel, PowerPoint, or even Word, you can change it up a bit with the bundle offered by MobiSystems.
A great thing about this bundle is that it comes with complete compatibility with Microsoft’s own document editing programs, meaning that you are not limited to working with the Microsoft Office suite of office tools. Let’s take a look at the features included in the OfficeSuite from MobiSystems.
- You can edit spreadsheets with advanced cell formatting and conditional formatting, using both scales and data bars, while also having a library for extensive formulas, all very helpful on big projects.
- You can customize your presentations to the fullest with the array of options put at your disposal. You can choose between numerous screen layouts and transitions to go with your shapes and schematics, all offering a spot-on presentation that will most likely sell itself.
- Manipulate PDF files and convert them at will, and then share your documents protected with top digital security.
- Use the Microsoft Font Pack to enrich your documents and bring them to life, letting your text speak for you, with the MobiSystems document editor.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: PDF files won’t open in Windows 10
- Office 2013 update brings macro blocking ability like Office 2016
- November non-security Office updates now available for download