While OLX is more popularly known as a mobile shopping app, it also has a PC version. The OLX for Windows 10 app has just received a slew of fresh updates, visual makeover, more.
The updates are for the Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile versions of OLX, with a focus on connections, sales, quick product posting, spam prevention, and more user-friendly navigation.
According to the Microsoft Store listing, the OLX app features include:
- Near you. We realize that buying and selling is easy when it happens nearby. Our App shows you cool items that are up for sale at great prices around you. Hop across to pick them up from your neighborhood.
- All users 100% registered. We ensure that nobody is anonymous on OLX. You find only registered users. Get to know them by browsing their profile & common friends.
- Snap and post. Now post anything unused in 30 secs. Take a picture, Set a price and that’s it. Yes, that’s it. Our genie like image recognition technology automatically detects the product, titles your ad and posts it. Once posted, you can easily manage your ads and chats within the app on the go.
- Chat first. We are now a Chat First app. So no SPAM calls. People can only contact you via chat and you decide whether you want to share your number with them. Use shortcuts to make your chatting experience effortless.
- Everything sells. Everything sells on OLX – anything from cars, two-wheelers, mobiles, furniture, baby products, books, fashion, sports, electronics, musical instruments, pets, toys, …phew…the list can go on.
Whether you’re looking for some great deals or just to browse, OLX has your back. The app is widely popular in India, though online shoppers and sellers from other countries are using it as well. The update OLX app for Windows 10 is available to download from the Microsoft Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Here’s how to shop online using Cortana and Microsoft Edge
- Personal Shopping Assistant extension coming to Microsoft Edge
- Top 5 Windows 8, 10 Shopping Apps for the Best Prices
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.