- Panda Security error 12002 can leave your system vulnerable, but today we have several solutions that can help you fix this problem.
- To avoid any issues with Panda Security, download the latest version from the official source or use the offline installer.
- In some instances, a server issue might prevent you from installing or activating the software.
- If you’re getting Panda error 1627, our guide should provide you with potential solutions.
Panda Antivirus is a popular antivirus solution, but many users reported installation issues followed by Panda Security error 12002.
According to users, they are unable to install the software due to this error. This can be a major problem since your PC will remain vulnerable.
Fixing this problem is relatively simple, and in today’s guide, we’re going to show you the best methods that you can use to fix this error on your computer.
Secure your devices with award-winning cybersecurity technology.
Block malware and optimize your PC with this all-in-one tool.
Browse anywhere with integrated VPN and top-level antimalware technology.
Keep secure with groundbreaking AI detection and prevention technology.
Prevent data breaches and malware infections with user-friendly controls.
How can I fix Panda Security error 12002?
1. Use the latest version of the software
To make sure that you don’t encounter any installation issues, it’s always advised to download and install the latest version of the software.
Panda Antivirus offers both antivirus protection and a firewall, so you can limit which applications can access the Internet. In addition, the software offers Wi-Fi protection as well as a free VPN.
To ensure that your PC doesn’t get infected, there’s also scanning for external devices, so you can rest assured that your PC is secure from local threats as well.
If you’re looking for easy to use and secure antivirus software, try Panda Security.
2. Use the offline installer
In some instances, you can fix Panda Security error 12002 by using the offline installer. The offline installer was available for older versions, but if you contact Panda personnel, they might be able to send you the offline installer for the newest version.
You can also try to download the installer directly from your Panda account page.
3. Completely remove all other antivirus applications
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- Navigate to the Apps section.
- Now select your antivirus and click on Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to remove it completely.
Keep in mind that this process might leave some leftover files and registry entries on your PC that can cause Panda Security error 12002.
To remove these files and ensure that they aren’t interfering with other applications, we suggest using uninstaller software. By doing so, all files associated with your antivirus software will be removed.
4. Wait it out
In case you encounter Panda Security error 12002, the issue might be related to the activation servers. This isn’t uncommon, and if you notice this error, you need to try and install the software a bit later.
It’s rather likely that the developers are aware of this issue and that they’ll fix it in a couple of hours or so. Of course, you can always let them know just to be sure.
5. Check your proxy/firewall settings
- Open your proxy/firewall.
- Make sure that access to the following URLs is allowed:
- In addition, be sure that access to the following ports is allowed: Port 80; Port 443; Port 8080
Panda Security error 12002 will prevent you from installing and activating your software, but hopefully, you managed to fix this problem using our solutions.
Is there any solution that we missed? Share it with us in the comments section below.