- Linking your Steam account to your paradox account allows you to access your owned items.
- The Paradox launcher obviates the developers' stress of developing a launcher for each game.
- Mods Playsets is a feature in the Paradox launcher for grouping mods into favorites.
Many players have been conflicted since the introduction of the Paradox launcher. The central question in most Paradox forums is how to add games to the Paradox Launcher.
The Paradox Launcher is centralized for Paradox games. Its purpose is similar to a hub where users can implement certain features into their games. Also, it helps to advertise other Paradox games easily to players.
Although the launcher was developed to reduce Paradox games stress, most still find it challenging. Hence, this article will detail the process involved in adding games and mods to the Paradox Launcher.
The Paradox Launcher obviates the developers’ stress of developing a launcher for each game. In addition, it helps you to install, mod, and patch games for users who don’t use steam directly.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
Also, the platform is more like a centralized space for an interactive community of Paradox gamers. You adjust game settings, resume the last session, and do other game-related activities.
However, you can also link the Paradox and Steam accounts to access games directly on Steam via the launcher. Also, you can use it for multiplayer functions.
Furthermore, it has other features like the Mods Playsets that allow players to add mods to favorites. Also, it aids easy navigation through your mods.
While gaming is a big part of our free time, we also browse the internet while we’re at it. For an authentic gaming experience, we recommend you the Opera GX gaming browser.
Apart from other browsers, it comes with unique built-in features and apps, Discord, WhatsApp, as well as Twitter, and Instagram to keep you connected. Furthermore, the user can limit its memory usage, CPU and RAM for improved PC performances while gaming.
Opera GXGaming features that provide the smoothest experience for the user.
- Launch a suitable browser on your device and go to accounts.paradoxplaza.com.
- Input your login parameters and click login.
- At the top of the screen, click on Settings.
- Scroll down and select Accounts linking.
- Click on the Link account option. (Linking your Steam account with Paradox will help you access the owned items in your steam account. Also, it allows you to access mods and multiplayer forums.)
- Input your details on the steam login page and click on sign in.
- Go to the official Paradox forum to see your Owned items list.
- On the Forum and Support Manager page, click on Owned Items.
- At the top-left of the screen, select Sync OwnedItems.
The sync option will fetch the games you own on your Steam account and add them to your owned Items list. This approach can be used to add different game accounts. It supports Steam, Epic, Microsoft, Play Station, and Twitch.
How do you add mods to Paradox launcher?
Use existing mods
- Log into your Paradox account.
- Go to Mods Manager at the bottom of the screen and double-click on it.
- On the Mods catalog interface, select the mods you want to play.
- Select the mod and click on download to save it.
Upload a mod
- Open the launcher and log in to your account.
- Go to Mods and click on mod tools.
- Select the Upload a mod button at the top.
- Fill in the information requested about the mod you are uploading, then proceed.
- Select the mod you want to upload and drop it into the space provided.
- Preview the details and upload.
The selected mods will be downloaded automatically and added to your playing experience. Hence, they’ll be in the Paradox launcher mods library.
Nonetheless, joining a multiplayer game session on Steam can be difficult. Hence, you can read through the easy fixes for Steam errors joining multiplayer sessions.
Also, our guide on fixing Steam games not working can be pretty helpful if you have a Steam account.
Please leave your questions and suggestions in the comments section. We’d like to hear from you.