Microsoft rolled out a series of Office updates on Patch Tuesday. These patches brings many improvements and bug fixes to the table, making the Office Suite more reliable.
Without further ado, here is the list of updates.
Patch Tuesday updates for Office
- KB4011095 for Office 2016: Download it to fix Office vulnerabilities that could allow remote code execution if users open malicious Office files.
- KB4011575 for Word 2016 fixes a series of issues, including:
- Addressed the issue where you save a document in Track Changes mode, and some text is lost from the document.
- Fixed the issue where the line spacing is displayed incorrectly when you use OpenType.
- Microsoft fixed the issue where the text in a cell overlaps after you adjust the width of the column in a table.
- Horizontal lines disappear in Word 2016 when changing the zoom level.
- Fixed the bug where Word 2016 crashes when opening a binary document that contains a Horizontal Line shape.
- Addressed the issue where Word 2016 crashes after you use the navigation pane when the Word application is embedded as an OLE object in another application.
- KB4011277 for Office 2013: The update patches remote code vulnerabilities.
- KB4011590 forWord 2013: Remote code vulnerabilities fixed.
- KB4011612 for Office 2010: The patch addressed remote code vulnerabilities.
- KB4011614 for Word 2010: Similar to KB4011612.
- KB4011608 for Word 2007: Remote code vulnerabilities fixed.
- KB4011578 for SharePoint Enterprise Sever 2016: The update adds translation improvements.
- KB4011587 for Office Web Apps Server 2013: The update fixes two SaveDate field issues.
- KB4011589 for Cumulative update for Project Server 2013: Office 2013 hotfixes are now multilingual.
- KB4011582 for SharePoint Enterprise Server 2013: The update brings a long list of fixes and improvements.
- KB4011596, KB4011588 and KB4011593 for SharePoint Foundation 2013.
You can download and install these updates automatically via Windows Update. You can also download them manually from Microsoft’s Download Center.