PayPal is an online payment system that has its base of operations in the USA.
It is available worldwide and acts as a more modern alternative to the traditional money transfer procedures, such as writing checks or money orders.
PayPal is extremely easy to operate: simply create an account, link it to your credit card or bank account, and you are done.
Once you no longer need PayPal, you can always opt to delete your account at any time, but note that any balance left on it will be lost.
For those of you that don’t like PayPal, note that there are other similar alternatives out there, including:
Common issues and questions regarding Paypal
- Can I use PayPal through a VPN?
- How do I fix a PayPal Fatal failure error?
- What do I do if PayPal is not accepting my card
- Something went wrong on PayPal. How do I fix it?
- How can’t I remove my bank account from PayPal?