- The Epson printer error 0x10 is a result of a problem with the printer's scanner mechanism.
- One easy way to get rid of the Epson l565 error 0x10 is checking for debris or physical problems.
- Resetting your printer is another quick way to fix the Epson error code 0x10.
- Make sure your printer's drivers are up to date. You can use a third-party app to help you.
Epson printers are usually very reliable. However, some users have encountered a 0x10 error when utilizing their Epson printers. The printers show a Printer error 0x10 on their displays when turned on.
How can I fix Printer: Error 0x10 on my Epson printer?
1. Remove small debris
First, try looking for and removing small debris around the scanner area, such as small bits of paper, paper clips, etc. Make sure you clean the dust off of your printer as well, with this occasion.
Open the scanner cover to check for and carefully remove any small debris. In addition, open up the printer to check if there is any debris there.
2. Reset your printer
- First, remove the USB power cable from the printer.
- Wait a few minutes before restarting the printer.
- Press and hold the printer’s power on button.
- Hold the power button for about 50-60 seconds, and then plug the USB cable back into the printer whilst still holding the power button.
Resetting the printer might fix the 0x10 error for some users. This process is simple, and it usually fixes any random errors.
3. Fix the printer driver
- Press the Windows Key + S and search for the Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager, search for your printer.
- Right-click on it then select Update driver.
The 0x10 error can also be due to a faulty printer driver. You can use the Device Manager to update your driver.
Update drivers automatically
Using the Device Manager to update your drivers isn’t always the best solutions, since the tool is not that accurate. This means that you will not always get the latest driver versions.
To check if that’s the case, a professional driver updater tool can find and repair missing or out-of-date device drivers.
Most of the time, the generic drivers for your PC’s hardware and peripherals are not properly updated by the system.There are key differences between a generic driver and a manufacturer’s driver.Searching for the right driver version for each of your hardware components can become tedious. That’s why an automated assistant can help you find and update your system with the correct drivers every time, and we strongly recommend DriverFix. Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the software.
- Wait for the detection of all your faulty drivers.
- DriverFix will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for the app to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Keep your PC components drivers working perfectly without putting your PC at risk.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
Those are a few of the resolutions that might fix Printer Error 0x10. Note, however, that those fixes aren’t always guaranteed as Printer Error 0x10 can be more of a hardware issue.
If you have any other questions or suggestions, leave them in the comments section below and we’ll be sure to check them out.