Printer won’t print all the pages [FIXED BY EXPERTS]
In case you’ve ever asked yourself the question Why won’t my printer print all pages, you came to the right place. It is extremely annoying to finish the setup for printing out of a multiple-page document, just to observe that the printer finished printing and you don’t have the desired result.
In this article, we will explore some of the best methods you can take if you ever find yourself in this situation, so let’s get started.
What to do if the printer only prints one page and then stops?
- Even though it might seem like an obvious solution, you will need to check that the amount of paper that your printer has available is enough for the document you’re trying to print.
- You can do so by checking the printer paper tray, and add more paper if needed.
2. Check to see if your printer has enough ink in the cartridges
- Depending on the documents you’re trying to print, you might need to use more of the black color than any other.
- This usually tends to finish faster than the other color options, so it is always good to check the levels of ink inside your printer before attempting to print a document.
- Inkjet printers rely on your RAM while printing, so be sure that you have enough RAM to finish the printing process.
- In some rare occurrences, you might have to upgrade your RAM to fix this problem.
- Relating to the RAM issue mentioned above, you will need to give your printer time to process the information in the case that you’re trying to print an extremely large file with hundreds of pages.
- The printer might stop at some point in order to index the information needed to print your document successfully.
5. Update the driver software for your printer
- Press Win +X on your keyboard -> select Device Manager.
- Right-click on the printer hardware from the list -> select Update Driver -> wait for the process to complete.
Alternatively, you can use third-party tools such as TweakBit Driver Updater to automatically update all your drivers with just a few clicks.
In this article, we explored some of the troubleshooting methods to solve the issue with your printer not printing all pages.
Please feel free to let us know if this guide helped you, by using the comment section below.
- How to reset Waste Ink Pad Counter for Epson printers [QUICK GUIDE]
- [FIX THIS] Printer displayed as Unspecified device in Windows 10
- How to remove corrupted printer driver [STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE]
Browsers are essential tools for surfing the Internet. Also, the interface of any browser is crucial for providing a user-friendly experience. However, this feature is […]
While using the Power Bi desktop app you may face some issues with your data and file. One such error is related to Power Bi […]
The built-in Windows Photos app allows you to edit photos as well as play videos of multiple formats apart from viewing images. Sometime, the app […]