- Since purchasing a VPN is not exactly affordable for everyone, Black Friday could be the perfect occasion to grab a great deal.
- PureVPN has some generous discounts on its 1-year and 5-year subscription plans, so you better grab one before it disappears.
- Check out our Black Friday VPN Deals to discover more awesome VPN discounts and offers.
- If this VPN is giving you any trouble, find out how to fix it in our PureVPN Troubleshooting Hub.
We know that a subscription plan for a premium VPN isn’t exactly affordable to just about everyone, especially when it comes to longer plans.
However, sometimes certain VPN providers such as PureVPN have very profitable offers that are worth checking out.
Generally speaking, it may seem cheaper to purchase your VPN subscription on a monthly basis.
That way, if the plan no longer works for you, it’s easier to drop it, no strings attached.
But in the long run, bigger subscription plans (such as yearly or 24-month ones) bring more generous discounts, as you can see for yourself.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at PureVPN’s deals and offers for this year’s Black Friday.
What are the best PureVPN Black Friday discounts?
- 5 Years plan (86% Off) –
$657⇒ $89 ( $10.95⇒ $1.48 per month)
- 1 Year plan (62% Off) –
$131.4⇒ $49.95 ( $10.95⇒ $4.16 per month)
- 1 Month plan (0% Off) – $10.95 per month
You can see that buying the monthly plan won’t bring you any extra benefits, financially speaking.
By comparison, notice that even the 1-year subscription plan comes with a generous 62% discount, not to mention the outstanding 86% discount on the 5-year subscription.
PureVPNWaiting for the best VPN subscription offer? You definitely have to check out PureVPN's Black Friday deals.
Note that the 1-year plan’s price has a $49.95 value only for the first year. The price for the following years will be $69.95.
There’s no mention of the 5-year plan, but we can safely assume that the promos and offers will probably not come to an end by then.
Why choose PureVPN?
Created by GZ Systems Limited, PureVPN is one of the VPN providers that embraced a zero-log policy.
That’s more than enough if you expect total anonymity from your VPN service, which PureVPN aims to deliver.
However, that’s not everything that’s great about this VPN. Check out more of PureVPN’s main features:
- Zero-logging policy to ensure total data protection
- AES 256-bit military-grade encryption to prevent traffic monitoring
- OpenVPN, PPTP, SSTP, L2TP, IKEv2 protocols supported
- Comes with embedded DDOS protection (up to 480 GB/s)
- Includes NAT firewall to protect you against various incoming threats
- Helps you remain anonymous during P2P activities (file sharing, torrenting)
- Provides you with an Internet kill switch that prevents data leaks
- Offers protection against IPv4, IPv6, and DNS data leaks
- Secures Wi-Fi connection to protect data transmissions
- Has streaming-optimized servers (can unblock Netflix, BBC iPlayer)
- Unlimited bandwidth
- More than 2,000 high-speed servers in over 140 countries
To sum it up, PureVPN is worth considering if you were considering purchasing a premium VPN subscription for more than just one month.
The monthly subscription plan didn’t receive a discount, but the 1-year and 5-year plans come with 62%, respectively 86% discounts, which are not to be missed.