- Since purchasing a VPN is not exactly affordable for everyone, discounts are more than welcome.
- PureVPN has some generous discounts on its 1-year and 5-year subscription plans.
- Check out our VPN Deals to discover more awesome VPN discounts and great offers.
- If this VPN is giving you any trouble, find out how to fix it in our PureVPN Troubleshooting Hub.
We know that a subscription plan for a premium VPN isn’t exactly affordable to just about everyone, especially when it comes to longer plans.
However, sometimes certain VPN providers such as PureVPN have very profitable offers that are worth checking out.
Generally speaking, it may seem cheaper to purchase your VPN subscription on a monthly basis.
That way, if the plan no longer works for you, it’s easier to drop it, no strings attached.
But in the long run, bigger subscription plans (such as yearly or 24-month ones) bring more generous discounts, as you can see for yourself.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at PureVPN’s deals and offers for this year’s special promotion.
Access content across the globe at the highest speed rate.
Secure multiple devices and enjoy stable connections anywhere.
Price convenient VPN service with all-rounded security features.
Connect to thousands of servers for persistent seamless browsing.
Browse the web from multiple devices with industry-standard security protocols.
What are the best PureVPN deal?
PureVPN provides up to ten multi-logins to ensure that all of your devices are protected, and it uses the highest-grade AES 256-bit encryption to ensure foolproof security.
Another fantastic feature is the Logless VPN, which means that PureVPN will never keep logs and adheres to the principle that “what happens online, stays online”.
Here are the plans that are available:
- 24-months plan (82% Off) – (
$10.95⇒ $1.99 per month)
- 12-months plan (73% Off) – (
$10.95⇒ $1.33 per month)
- 1 Month plan (0% Off) – $10.95 per month
You can see that buying the monthly plan won’t bring you any extra benefits, financially speaking. While both 24 and 60 months are very advantageous deals.
Waiting for the best VPN subscription offer? You definitely have to check out PureVPN’s deals.
Note that the 24-months plan’s price has a $ 1.99/mo value only for the first year, this is one time discount soon to expire, so hurry up and get this deal!
There’s no mention of the 5-year plan, but we can safely assume that the promos and offers will probably not come to an end by then.
Why choose PureVPN?
Created by GZ Systems Limited, PureVPN is one of the VPN providers that embraced a zero-log policy.
That’s more than enough if you expect total anonymity from your VPN service, which PureVPN aims to deliver.
However, that’s not everything that’s great about this VPN. Check out more of PureVPN’s main features:
- Zero-logging policy to ensure total data protection
- AES 256-bit military-grade encryption to prevent traffic monitoring
- OpenVPN, PPTP, SSTP, L2TP, IKEv2 protocols supported
- Comes with embedded DDOS protection (up to 480 GB/s)
- Includes NAT firewall to protect you against various incoming threats
- Helps you remain anonymous during P2P activities (file sharing, torrenting)
- Provides you with an Internet kill switch that prevents data leaks
- Offers protection against IPv4, IPv6, and DNS data leaks
- Secures Wi-Fi connection to protect data transmissions
- Has streaming-optimized servers (can unblock Netflix, BBC iPlayer)
- Unlimited bandwidth
- More than 2,000 high-speed servers in over 140 countries
To sum it up, PureVPN is worth considering if you were considering purchasing a premium VPN subscription for more than just one month.
The monthly subscription plan didn’t receive a discount, but the 24-months and 14-months plans come with 82%, respectively 73% discounts, which are not to be missed.
Your connection is not secure - websites you visit can find out your details:
- Your IP Address:
Companies can sell this information, alongside your location and internet provider name, and profit from it by serving targeted ads or monitoring your data usage.
We recommend Private Internet Access, a VPN with a no-log policy, open source code, ad blocking and much more; now 79% off.