- If you ever wanted to remotely access a with an Android device, you probably know about Microsoft's Remote Desktop app.
- Microsoft just released a new version of the , 10.0.7 that is coming with some important improvements.
- Are you interested in more information about the remote desktop connection? Visit our Remote Desktop Connection section.
- If you're looking for more Android-related articles, you can find them in our Android Hub.
Microsoft just released a new version of the app, 10.0.7 that is coming with a lot of new improvements.
What’s new in Microsoft Remote Desktop app for Android?
Read about all the new updates as they have been underlined by Microsoft in the release document:
- Implemented full support for Windows Virtual Desktop.
- Rewrote the client to use the same underlying RDP core engine as the iOS and macOS clients.
- New Connection Center experience.
- New Connection Progress UI.
- New in-session Connection Bar.
- Added support for Android TV devices.
- Integration with Microsoft Authenticator to enable conditional access when subscribing to Windows Virtual Desktop feeds.
- Enabled the transfer of connections and settings from Remote Desktop 8.
You can download the Microsoft Remote Desktop app for free from Play Store.
Do you use the Remote Desktop app? Tell us how you feel about the new version in the Comments section below.