Samsung computers compatible with Windows 10 Creators Update
If you own a Samsung computer and you’re planning to upgrade to the Creators Update, don’t forget to check if your device is compatible with the OS. If your computer doesn’t support the latest Windows 10 version, you may encounter severe technical issues.
In this article, we’re going to list all the Samsung computers that have been tested for the Windows 10 Creators Update and can be used with the update. Bear in mind that the computer models not included in the list below may not support the Windows 10 Creators Update.
Samsung computers supporting the Creators Update
- 940Z5L, 930Z5L,
- 940X3K, 940X3L,
- 900X3K, 900X3L, 901X3L, 900X3M, 901X3M,
- 900X5L, 901X5L, 900X5M, 901X5M,
- 910S5K, 911S5K,
- 910S3K, 911S3K, 9310SK, 905S3K, 910S3L, 911S3L,
- 500R5H, 501R5H, 5500RH, 500R5K, 501R5K,
- 500R5L, 501R5L,
- 500R4K, 501R4K, 500R4L, 501R4L,
- 380E5J, 370E5J, 371B5J, 370E5L, 371B5L,
- 370E4K, 370E4J,
- 300E5K, 301E3K, 3500EK,
- 270E5K, 271E5K, 2570EK,
- 740U3L, 740U5L
Samsung 2-in-1 devices
- W700, W703, W707, W708
Samsung All in One PCs
- 700A7K, 700A7L,
- 700A4K, 701A4K,
- 500A2J, 501A2J, 500A2L, 501A2L
Once you’ve upgraded your Samsung computer to the Creators Update, don’t forget to download and install the latest software, hardware, driver and firmware for the update. As a quick reminder, both NVIDIA and AMD have released dedicated driver updates that support the Windows 10 Creators Update.
Speaking of Samsung, the company recently confirmed that it is considering installing Windows 10 on many more tablets over the coming years. As a matter of fact, the tech giant recently unveiled 3 new tablets, two of which are running Windows 10: the 10- and 12-inch models of the Samsung Galaxy Book.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- The Microsoft Edition of the Samsung Galaxy S8 won’t run Windows 10 Mobile
- App UI spawns gibberish instead of English after Creators Update install
- Web browsers don’t work after installing Windows 10 Creators Update [Fix]
The symbiosis of the internet and advertising has long been understood. Everyone understands that if you have access to something that is ‘free’, inasmuch as […]
Firefox has announced that it will start to warn users if they visit any breached sites. This is in an attempt to not only make […]