Use Secret Disk privacy root software to keep your data private
Keeping your data private and safe form the annoying prying eyes of others is a must these days and fortunately, there are lots of ways in which you can do this. Usually, the best ways in which you can do this are standalone third-party tools.
Privacy Root’s Secret Disk is one of them, and that’s why we chose to give you the opportunity to take a look at what this software is able to do for your system’s safety and protection.
Secret Disk for enhanced data protection
This tool is created by Privacy Root, and it’s a software capable of generating additional space on your PC. The best thing is that this space can be invisible and locked with the help of a password in just a second. This way, you’ll be able to make your private files and folders invisible and protected at the same time. Take a look at the best features that you will be able to enjoy in Secret Disk:
- This effortless to use software enables users to create additional local drives that can be hidden with a password.
- Using this tool, you can conceal your most private files and sensitive data that no one besides you is allowed to access.
- The software’s interface comes with a regular window with a pretty neat structure, and you will have to set a PIN at initialization in order to be able to gain access to Secret Disk’s options.
- You can’t, and you shouldn’t skip the step above because it offers enhanced security for the virtual drives that you create with Secret Disk.
- You have the option of adding a password or not for the newly created drive.
- When you open Secret Disk, you can set the new drive’s status to invisible or visible, and you can also change and remove the password if you chose to have one.
- You will have the possibility to assign a custom name to the new file location and set the disk to open it automatically when you start your computer.
- Secret Disk does not encrypt files; it just limits access to them. For more information on how to encrypt files, check out this guide.
- It’s great that this software won’t put a strain on system resources because it runs a low amount of RAM and CPU; it won’t bother you with OS hangings, crashing or nasty pop-up error dialogs.
In case of power outage or if a fatal error strikes Windows, your secret disk will be safely locked and it will become automatically invisible. This happens automatically because data is stored in the virtual memory. This software ties the virtual disk to your files, and this means that your files will be secure enough and hidden from anyone.
You can get the free version of this software for free from the official website of Privacy Root, and you can also check out the benefits of the Pro version on the same website.
CyberGhost’s version was upgraded, and now it provides an excellent and exciting approach to the VPN experience. HotSpot Shield is used by more than 500 million users to protect their systems, and we believe that this says it all.
No matter which program you decide to use for protecting your files and data, it’s impetuous that you install one now.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 8 best antivirus software with encryption to secure your data in 2018
- 6 best file and folder locker tools and software for Windows 10
- Top 13 laptop privacy software to use in 2018
- DuckDuckGo founder answers user questions about online privacy
Security was always a big thing for Microsoft, but many users reported that Windows 10 keeps asking to set up a PIN. This can become […]
Some Xbox One users reported experiencing an issue while trying to update installed apps. The updates come to a halt while being blocked by a […]
Some users reported experiencing a peculiar issue with Origin. Upon opening the app, they get to a blank page, Origin not being able to load […]