5 best security software for Alienware computers
Alienware machines are gaming computers owned by Dell, and they’re the favorite systems of gaming enthusiasts. These computers are amazing gaming machines, and they serve their purpose to the maximum. Alienware are gamer positioned computers and laptops with the primary target being the best gameplay.
Such powerful systems, also need powerful security software to keep them safe. This is why we chose five of the best security tools that are appropriate for your Alienware machine, just to make your choice much more relaxed. Take a look at their complete sets of features and advantages before you make your final decision.
Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 (recommended)
Bitdefender provides one of the most reliable security tools on the market, and this makes it the ideal choice for Alienware computers and laptops as well. It goes without saying that the team behind Bitdefender has put massive efforts into this software.
In other words, Bitdefender provides the best protection on all fronts, and this is essential because it can make the huge difference between staying safe and losing all your vital data, especially if it’s your game-related one.
Take a look at the best features that are packed in Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 and that will turn out to be really useful for your Alienware machine:
- The antivirus is user-friendly, and its maintenance costs are kept at a minimum, so this is not something that you should be worrying about.
- Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 provides the most reliable protection against Internet threats.
- The multi-layer ransomware protection will keep your files as safe as possible.
- The newest addition in the set of features included in Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 is the Bitdefender VPN that is able to protect your online presence, and this will turn out great for online gaming, as you can imagine.
- Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 can prevent unauthorized modifications made to your most crucial files.
- Another great thing about the software is that it allows you to run your security routine from your mobile device remotely.
- Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 offers string Windows Protection and high speeds that will never affect your Alienware’s performance.
- Some of the best protection features include data protection, advanced threat defense, anti-phishing abilities, rescue mode, secure browsing, anti-fraud features, safe files and more.
- There’s an incredible feature included in Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 called Bitdefender Autopilot, and once you switch in on, it will run your entire cyber-security by itself, while you’re having fun gaming. You won’t have to set anything up and to configure annoying settings.
The Bitdefender Photon innovative technology helps the software adapt to the hardware and software configuration of your Alienware system just to save as many computer resources as possible and improve your system’s performance and speed.
It would take another ten pages to describe the complete set of features packed in Bitdefender Internet Security 2018, so make sure to check them out for yourselves by heading over to Bitdefender’s official website.
CyberGhost is another gem for your Alienware system that will make sure to keep everything safe and secure. This software is also packed with lots of handy features that you will find great such as hiding your IP address allowing access to restricted websites and more.
We’ll details a few things about CyberGhost’s most important functionalities below, just to offer you a glimpse of what you’ll be able to enjoy if you do decide to use this antivirus tool:
- CyberGhost can hide your IP address, and it will do this by replacing it with another one from CyberGhost network, this way, making it impossible for third-parties to track your online activity.
- If censorship was an issue, you can now rest assured that those days are long gone, because CyberGhost’s secure servers let you gain access to content from all over the globe.
- When you’re trying to access a website, the software will make sure that it’s safe enough for your Alienware computer or laptop by running a thorough check on the specific URL in a database.
- When using CyberGhost, no one will be able to snoop around your conversations, online transactions or browsing history even when you’re on public Wi-Fi.
- When you’re online, your whole activity will be encrypted with the 256-AES bit technology.
The software is straightforward to install, and if you need any help, there’s an installation guide available on the service’s website. The user dashboard is one of the most straightforward that you will find in an antivirus.
Head over to CyberGhost’s official website to learn more about its handy features and functionalities and to download your free trial.
– Get now CyberGhost VPN (71% OFF)
BullGuard Internet Security (suggested)
BullGuard Internet Security is another great option that’s available to protect your Alienware machine. You’ll see that this antivirus packs a few convenient features for your computer or laptop:
- The BullGuard Internet Security’s features include enhanced multi-layered protection.
- One of the most impressive new features that have been added to the software is the Game Booster that will definitely make gaming on your Alienware machine more fun.
- This Game Booster feature can optimize the CPU’s performance while at the same time blocking pop-ups and more annoying interruptions, allowing you to enjoy smoother gaming experiences without lag on your Alienware machine.
- BullGuard provides intelligent triple layer protection, and it will always recognize trusted apps and sites.
- The software continually scans codes for signature and various anomalies that are usually associated with malware.
- The Home Network Scanner feature is able to assess your entire network and all the devices 24/7, and whenever a new device is connected, the software will automatically perform a deep scan and status check as well.
– Download now Bullguard (Free download)
ESET NOD32 Antivirus
You must have heard of ESET NOD32 Antivirus before because this is a legendary software that provides essential defense against malware. It’s built to protect your online life, and you’ll find it to be extremely useful for your Alienware machine.
Take a look at some of the best features and functionalities that are included in this software below:
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus can protect against all types of malware, ransomware, worms, viruses, and spyware, keeping your precious Alienware computer or laptop as safe as possible.
- Your privacy will be protected against phishing, and the program will offer you enhanced security during your time spent online.
- Using ESET NOD32 Antivirus, you will have no security-related worries, and all you’ll have left to do will be to enjoy the full power of your Alienware machine.
- You will get the chance to work, play and browse the Internet without any slowdowns.
- The research network makes sure that the software is always in the top of cybersecurity industry.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus provides high speed, balance, and excellent usability for the best online experience.
You can choose between Premium Security, Advanced Security, and Basic Antivirus, but you can find out more details about these plans on ESET NOD32 Antivirus official website.
The software is produced by the US-based company, and the tech support is based in Colorado. Webroot is a full-scale antivirus that is able to secure up to three Alienware machines. It also manages to protect users from identity theft. Another great thing about this software is that you will not have to deal with slow scans or time-consuming updates.
Check out the most exciting features that are included in this tool below:
- The good ol’ times when you had to stare at your computer’s screen while the system runs a scan are long gone, and with Webroot, it only takes about 20 seconds to scan your Alienware machine; in other words, this is 60 times faster than the average scan time that is required by competitor products.
- Webroot does not take up too much space, and this means that you will have enough room on your Alienware computer or laptop for your docs, movies, photos, and music.
- This software is able to successfully protect all of your usernames, account number and more vital data.
- Webroot can also provide users with secure browsing and real-time anti-phishing.
- It blocks fake sites that can trick you into entering personal data.
- Webroot is excellent for its lighting fast scans, and you and your expensive Alienware machine will never be slowed down while using this antivirus.
- Another great feature is that it’s able to detect and block webcam spying threats as well.
Anyway, you can check out more advantages of using Webroot for your Alienware machine by heading over to its official website.
These are the best five antivirus tools that you can currently use for your Alienware computer or laptop, and we recommend that you check out the complete sets of features and benefits packed in every software before making your final decision.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Keep your Alienware machine safe with these security tools
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]
Microsoft released a new Windows 7 update to the general public. Update KB4457139 is actually a preview of the upcoming monthly rollup update and allows users […]