- Showbox is a great online streaming application for your favorite movies and series, but it has suffered various errors over time.
- Some errors may prevent you from using the application and can ruin your streaming experience. That's why it's always necessary to stay up to date.
- For a holistic online streaming experience, you can check our detailed Streaming section.
- If you encounter any other issues with your Windows 10 apps, be sure to bookmark our special Web Apps Hub and always be prepared.
Showbox was initially created exclusively for Android and is one of the most loved online streaming applications by users. The interface is user-friendly and it does not require a login account.
But this application has endured various errors over time. Thereby, many people have encountered this server connection error while trying to watch a movie.
If you want to watch your favorite shows and movies on PC with Showbox, then you should know that you need an Android emulator for Windows 10, because the application was not originally created for PC lovers.
In the following lines, you will find an explanation and sure ways to solve this annoying server connection problem for Android devices.
How can I fix the Showbox connection error while connecting to the server?
- Go to Google Play
- Search for Showbox App
- Click on Install
If you have an old version of the application, then you will definitely run into this connection error.
You need to make sure that you download the latest Showbox version, and thus you can have access to the latest movies.
2. Clear the App Data and Cache
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Open Apps, for the list of applications installed on your device.
- Find Showbox App and open it.
- Under Storage, you will find the space you used. Now you can Clear Data and Cache.
- Open the App normally.
By deleting App Data and Cache all previously downloaded series or movies won’t be automatically deleted.
The advantage is that the application will work as if it had been installed again. However, the movies remain on your device’s internal Storage.
If the application fails to establish an Internet connection, you will not be able to stream your favorite movie or series. Therefore, the application becomes useless for you.
You can try to use a Virtual Private Network to protect your Internet connection. In this way, you will be able to use Showbox despite any problems that you may encounter with your Internet Service Provider.
The server issue while trying to connect on Showbox is a common matter for most users. With an upgraded version of the application and a stable Internet connection, you will be able to enjoy your favorite movies and shows anytime.
If you have more questions or suggestions, leave them in the comments section below and we’ll be sure to check them out.
FAQ: Learn more about Showbox errors
- Why am I getting server error on Showbox?
You will continue to receive this error probably because you have an outdated version of the app. Take a look at our list of best movie software that you can download today to stay updated.
- Is Showbox legal? Should I download it?
The legality of the application depends on the country you are in and also on the material you download. But you can always find a safe alternative by trying one of the best VPNs around.
- How do I fix a network error?
Network problems can prevent you from enjoying online streaming, Check out our best antivirus that you can use with VPN for a secure network.