- Showbox is a great online streaming application for your favorite movies and series, but it has suffered various errors over time.
- Some errors may prevent you from using the application and can ruin your streaming experience. That's why it's always necessary to stay up to date.
- For a holistic online streaming experience, you can check our detailed Streaming section.
- If you encounter any other issues with your Windows 10 apps, be sure to bookmark our special Web Apps Hub and always be prepared.
Showbox was initially created exclusively for Android and is a beloved online streaming application by users. The interface is user-friendly and it does not require a login account.
But, as expected, this application has endured various errors over time. Thereby, many people have encountered this server connection error while trying to watch a movie.
If you want to watch your favorite shows and movies on PC with Showbox, then you should know that you need an Android emulator for Windows 10.
In the following lines, you will find an explanation and sure ways to solve this annoying server connection problem for Android devices.
How can I fix the Showbox connection error while connecting to the server?
1. Check if your Showbox application is outdated
- Go to Google Play.
- Search for Showbox App.
- Click on Install.
If you have an old version of the application, then you will definitely run into this connection error.
You need to make sure that you download the latest Showbox version, and thus you can have access to the latest movies.
2. Clear the App Data and Cache
- Go to Settings on your PC, and open the Apps.
- Find Showbox App and open it.
- Under Storage, you will find the space you used. Now you can Clear Data and Cache.
By deleting App Data and Cache all previously downloaded series or movies won’t be automatically deleted.
The advantage is that the application will work as if it had been installed again. However, the movies remain on your device’s internal Storage.
3. Make sure that your Internet connection is stable
If the application fails to establish an Internet connection, you will not be able to stream your favorite movie or series. Therefore, the application becomes useless for you.
You can try to use a Virtual Private Network to protect your Internet connection. In this way, you will be able to use Showbox despite any problems that you may encounter with your ISP.
The server issue while trying to connect on Showbox is a common matter for most users. With an upgraded version of the application and a stable Internet connection, you will be able to enjoy your favorite movies and shows anytime.
If you have more questions or suggestions, leave them in the comments section below, and we’ll be sure to check them out.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.