- Snapchat is a worldwide cherished messaging platform. And if we're right, many are wondering how to use Snapchat online.
- Although the app is available on iOS and Android, you'll be glad to know it’s possible to use Snapchat online.
- All you need is a good Snapchat web browser and a suitable Android emulator.
- You may not be able to fully experiment Snapchat in browser, but that won't be a problem if you download the Snapchat web app.
Snapchat is a popular messaging platform, and with its popularity, many users are wondering if they can actually use Snapchat on their PC.
Since Snapchat is an Android-based social media app, you may be struggling with questions like: how to use Snapchat online or what is the Snapchat web browser?
In today’s article we’re going to answer this and several other Snapchat-related questions, so let’s get started.
How do you use Snapchat online on PC?
1. Log in to your Snapchat account
- Go to the Snapchat accounts page.
- Enter your login information.
- After you log in, you’ll be able to change your account settings with ease.
You can do this in any web browser, but we recommend using Opera. First off, Opera is light on your resources, so it should handle any type of website or multimedia.
Opera also offers tracking protection which will make your pages load faster by blocking tracking scripts. For additional protection, there’s a built-in VPN that offers unlimited bandwidth, for free.
If you’re a social media user, you’ll be pleased to hear that this awesome Snapchat browser has a built-in messenger as well as Instagram integration. What’s more, Opera allows you to organize your tabs into workspaces.
Cross-platform, fast and reliable, Opera is perfect for Snapchat!
2. Here’s how to view Snapchat in browser
Unfortunately, you can’t view Snapchat in your browser except for the account page. This means that it’s impossible to use Snapchat in the browser or to send messages on Snapchat from the browser.
Snapchat remains an Android and iOS exclusive app and there’s no desktop version available. However, you can use the Android emulator as a workaround and view Snapchat on your PC.
To do that, follow these steps:
- Download and install the Bluestacks emulator.
- Open Bluestacks and go to the Google Play Store.
- Look for Snapchat and install it.
- Now start the Snapchat from the emulator.
This is the only way to use Snapchat on your PC since there’s no official Snapchat web app available. Otherwise, you can access your Snapchat account page directly from your browser without the need of the downloading the app or an emulator for that matter.
We do hope that our workaround will help you use Snapchat online. Do you know of any other methods? Feel free to share your experience with us via the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
As it turns out, you can with a couple of easy tips. Here’s how to start using Snapchat online in no time.
Unfortunately, there’s no way to check your Snapchat without the Android or iOS app. You can, however, use an Android emulator to bring Snapchat to your PC.
The only way to use Snapchat is through its dedicated app, so be sure to download it as well the Bluestacks emulator. If Snapchat is not working on Bluestacks, here’s how to fix it.