Sniper Elite 4 Digital Deluxe Edition and Season Pass buyers have access to unique game content that will visibly improve their gaming experience. More specifically, the Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass gives players access to all of the game’s DLC packs, including 4 new missions for 1-2 players, 18 new weapons, 32 themed and camouflaged rifle skins for use in all modes, and 9 detailed new characters.
Sniper Elite 4 pre-order bonus content
Players who have pre-ordered Sniper Elite 4 get a challenging and unique mission as well as useful rifle skins:
- Target: Führer campaign mission: You’ll infiltrate a secret Mediterranean U-boat facility where you can use 30 different ways to take out your target.
- Camouflage Rifle Skin Pack: This pack allows you to perfectly blend into all wartime Italy environments. The pack is compatible with all seven of the game’s starting rifles.
Sniper Elite 4 expansion packs
The upcoming Sniper Elite 4 expansion packs feature 3 new weapons, 8 new weapon skins and 2 new characters.
More weapon packs and characters
Sniper Elite 4 devolopers are very generous in terms of DLC. The game also features three more weapon packs, such as silenced weapons, well-known wartime Allied rifles, and equipment that can be used for close quarters. Also, three more new characters for co-op and multiplayer are available for you to throw into the battle.
The Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass has a price tag of $34.99 and will be available on launch. If you’re not planning to buy the Season Pass, don’t worry. All new multiplayer maps and modes rolled after launch are free or the whole community.
You can buy Sniper Elite 4 for $59.99 from Steam. The Deluxe Edition is available for $89.99.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Sniper Elite 4 system requirements for PCs: Check them before your buy it
- Battlefield 1 brings series back to World War 1
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War brings the WW1 world to Windows 10 users
- Fix: Ultimate General Civil War won’t launch or is unresponsive