Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 bugs: Crashes, low FPS, keybinding issues, and more
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 is a modern military shooter that sends you behind enemy lines. In it, you’ll take on the role of an American sniper dropped in Georgia near the Russian border. You’ll need to accomplish a series of missions in this unforgiving and harsh open world.
At the same time, though, you’ll need to overcome a few technical issues. Gamers report that Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 is affected by various problems, including FPS drops, map issues, and more.
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 reported issues
Broken weapon selection
Players report that they sometimes can’t select the pistol. While they can switch between their main weapons, they can’t select their third weapon.
So I have the two main weapons plus a pistol. However I can’t select the pistol. Help?
Some players can’t get more than 30 FPS on their computers. If you’re experiencing this issue, try updating your graphics drivers and disabling V-Sync.
For some reason the game runs like crap on my system. Unless I set the game to run at lowest settings, it won’t go higher than 30fps.
Definitely not a slow computer either, 7700K, 16GB 3200, GTX1080 and running on an SSD.
Players fall through the map
It appears there are a few bugged places in Ghost Warrior 3 where players simply fall through the map:
as soon as you hit the first waypoint there is a tower from where u can snipe 3 enemies. But as soon as you descent the ladder you are under the map falling endless. Or is it only me? I tried it 3 times and 3 times it happened. Feels like this game isnt ready yet. So many bugs and issues imo
Ghost Warrior 3 crashes
It seems that the Two Birds mission is a bit buggy. Players report that the game occasionally crashes in the middle of the mission.
Had a crash as I approached the snipers nest in the mission “Two Birds”. I came in from the left of it, if you are facing the gas station.
Other bugs include:
- Keybinding issues: When playing on ESDF, you may encounter various issues with the acceleration/deceleration keys for vehicles. More specifically, only the commands coming from default keys are taken into account.
- Weapon tagging issues: Sometimes, weapon tagging appears instantly while other times, players need to wait about 10 seconds.
- Enemies disappear: “Ive had an issue where i interrogated a enemy and he disappeared, which caused me to interrogate nothing and was stuck that way, no way to skip, just esc and reload the level.“
Have you encountered other Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 bugs? Tell us more about your gaming experience in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Seven of the best first-person shooter games for PC
- How to fix game crashes and other issues on Windows 10 Creators Update
The symbiosis of the internet and advertising has long been understood. Everyone understands that if you have access to something that is ‘free’, inasmuch as […]
Firefox has announced that it will start to warn users if they visit any breached sites. This is in an attempt to not only make […]