Movavi Slideshow Maker is an excellent tool for creating slideshows on your Windows PC. It’s one of the best slideshow software for Windows 10.
Organizing a photo album is a great way to highlight the precious moments spent with your family and friends. But when it’s time to show off your favorite pictures, there’s no better way than by using a pro slideshow maker.
You can explore a wide range of software applications that can help you quickly put together a sequence of images. But few are as good as Movavi Slideshow Maker. It’s wrapped in a user-friendly interface and offers comprehensive, yet intuitive options for all types of users.
- Easy interface and options
- Rich options for creating slideshows
- Many free templates
- No forever-free version
Before getting our Movavi Slideshow Maker review, make sure to take a look at the system requirements, limitations, setup operation, interface, set of features, and how-to-use steps we listed below.
Movavi Slideshow Maker system requirements
Check if your computer meets these conditions before downloading and setting up the tool:
- Processor: Intel Pentium or AMD at 1.5 GHz CPU, or better
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8 series, Intel HD Graphics 2000, AMD RadeonR600, or newer
- Memory: at least 2 Gb of RAM
- Disk space: around 250 Mb of free HDD
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (either 32-bit or 64-bit)
Movavi Slideshow Maker free
You can evaluate all critical features of Movavi Slideshow Maker in a 7-days free trial. However, you should take some limitations into account. To be more specific, the application saves only half of each audio file. On top of that, it adds a watermark to all saved videos.
To get rid of these restrictions and take advantage of the full version, you have to buy Movavi Slideshow Maker. On the bright side, you have to make a one-time payment only since there are no subscription plans involved, so you don’t have to worry about monthly or yearly fees.
Movavi Slideshow Maker installation and interface
Setting up this slideshow creator on your Windows PC is a piece of cake. Besides reading and accepting the license agreement terms, you can pick the language and installation folder. The tool gets launched automatically as soon as the setup is over.
When it comes to the user interface, Movavi Slideshow Maker looks professional. It has a dark theme and a well-organized layout, where you can quickly begin a project and add your photos to put together a slideshow. At startup, an interactive tutorial takes you through all the steps. If necessary, you can choose a different language from the Settings menu.
How to use Movavi Slideshow Maker
Here’s how you can quickly create a slideshow with Movavi Slideshow Maker:
- Open the File menu and select Create Slideshow
- Add your files and folders with photographs
- Drag to arrange them in the correct order
- Select a template or opt for no transitions
- Add music by going with a template or by importing a custom audio track
- Edit or disable titles, and make any further adjustments to the project
- Export the slideshow to file by selecting the video format and folder
A great slideshow maker for all user levels
Taking everything into account, Movavi Slideshow Maker proves to be a trustworthy Windows application that can help you turn your favorite photos, videos, and music into stunning slideshows. It offers a lot of templates to beautify your projects. The results can be transformed into video files of different formats or published on the web directly.
We’ve noticed that Movavi Slideshow Maker doesn’t hog the system’s resources, so you can work on other applications while it exports slideshows to files. But it doesn’t take long, especially if you have hardware acceleration enabled. What’s more, the app comes with an interactive tutorial for beginners, so you can resort to it whenever you stumble upon any issues.
FAQ: Learn more about Movavi Slideshow Maker
- Is Movavi Slideshow Maker free?
No, Movavi Slideshow Maker isn’t freeware, but it offers a 7-days free trial that you can use if you don’t mind the limitations we described above.
- How to add text in Movavi Slideshow Maker?
To add text in Movavi Slideshow Maker, use the slideshow wizard and go through the steps until you reach the Preview section. There, you can add Opening titles and End titles.
- What is the best slideshow maker for PC?
Movavi Slideshow Maker is one of the best slideshow makers for PC, thanks to its intuitive interface and comprehensive features. However, if you’re looking into alternative slideshow creators, we suggest taking a look at Icecream Slideshow Maker, Magix PhotoStory Deluxe, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Overview of Movavi Slideshow Maker features
- Easily create slideshows from photos, videos, and music
- Supports all popular image, audio, and video formats
- Use a simple wizard to create slideshows by following the on-screen steps
- Reorganize the slideshow’s media elements in a timeline
- Drag files from your hard disk and drop them on the main window
- Add custom transitions and backgrounds, attach sample music and videos to your slideshows
- Explore various templates of transitions, audio samples, and backgrounds
- Preview your slideshow and edit opening and end titles
- Use advanced settings to fit the video to the music length and fit black bars to the frame
- Create video slideshows in MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, FLV, M2TS (H.264), WebM, OGV, SWF, DVD, or GIF format
- Extract the audio stream to create MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG, or WMA tracks
- Prepare slideshows to play on devices like iPhone, iPad, Android, Galaxy, Pixel, Playstation, or Xbox 360
- Edit audio and video parameters such as quality, resolution, frame rate, channels, or frequency
- Upload slideshows to YouTube, Google Drive, or Vimeo
- Save projects as files so so that you can later open and resume them
- Choose from multiple languages for the interface
- Enable Intel, NVIDIA, or AMD hardware acceleration, and optimize HD clips
- Free trial