Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
PCDJ KARAOKI is a comprehensive software solution for karaoke enthusiasts. Or, you know, people who like to throw epic parties and are not afraid of embarrassing themselves.
More so, it’s complex enough to be used even by venues. So whatever your needs are, whether you’re an individual or a club, PCDJ KARAOKI might be exactly what you need to cover your karaoke needs.
PCDJ KARAOKI’s system requirements
Like any other software solution, this tool also has a list of system requirements. Your PC must meet most of the conditions available here if you want PCDJ KARAOKI to run properly. With this in mind, let’s take a look at PCDJ KARAOKI’s sys req:
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel “i” series 3 or greater | AMD 64 x2 or greater
- Sound card: DirectX-compatible sound card (Windows standard)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or better
- Space: 200 MB
- Graphics card: at least 256 MB ATI/Nvidia card | Intel HD 4000 series graphics card or greater
Well, it goes without saying that it won’t run on just any PC. However, the specs seem to be on the lower side of the spectrum. That being said, if your computer is able to run at least Windows XP, you’re probably in the clear.
Although it’s not mentioned in the sys req list, we need to mention something. Maybe the most important part of a karaoke system is its microphone. So make sure you have one before giving this tool a try.
Overview of PCDJ KARAOKI features
- This tool supports MP3+G, WAV+G, Zipped MP3+G (zip 2.0), and various video formats
- It comes with a secondary lyrics output screen
- Features Karaoki Cloud Pro integration
- Holds two built-in song stores that let you buy and download songs
- Lets you control the key of the track
- Comprises an extensive search-enabled library
- Includes a singer rotation feature and a solo-singer mode
- Displays the next 5 singers on the screen (configurable)
- Load by dragging and dropping
- Lets you delete singers from rotation after 20 seconds of singing
- Enables you to view a history of singers and songs
- PCDJ KARAOKI scans karaoke tracks using MP3 tags or file naming conventions
- Lets you play regular buffer music between singers or sets
- Includes a scrolling ticker on the screen
- The singer screen is resized automatically
- Includes hotkey support
- PCDJ KARAOKI can play songs automatically
- “New Show” option that clears rotation, singer lists, and history
- “Drunk-Lock” option that locks the screen
- You can view all the songs that you loaded into the player for the current session
- Has configurable menu colors
- Lets you import M3U playlists
- You can use PCDJ KARAOKI with a remote touch screen terminal
- Lets you use individual cards for karaoke and BGM
- You can print songbooks straight from the app
- It can import M3U playlists
- PCDJ KARAOKI includes a customizable singer rotation mode
- Playing some video files requires you to install a codec pack
- A bit pricey
This review will let you discover various capabilities of PCDJ KARAOKI. We’ll discuss things like installation, usage, and features, so you can grow accustomed to this tool before even installing it.
PCDJ Karaoki free download
As opposed to similar software solutions that you need to buy before trying, PCDJ KARAOKI comes with a trial. That way, you can take this tool’s features to a test run before committing to purchasing a license. You just need to fill in some personal details including your name and email address.
After downloading PCDJ KARAOKI, it’s time to set it up. Luckily for us, the setup process is pretty intuitive. Thus, you don’t need to perform any complicated steps to install the program successfully on your PC. Just launch the executable and follow the on-screen instructions provided by the wizard. You’ll be done in no time.
Intuitive user interface
Granted, karaoke isn’t exactly rocket science, but that doesn’t mean it can’t get complicated. However, with PCDJ KARAOKI that’s not the case. Although it offers a wide selection of features, it keeps it simple and user-friendly.
So no matter your overall PC operating skills, you can uncover everything that PCDJ KARAOKI has to offer in no time. The main window looks exactly like a traditional software music player, but with added lyrics. The same lyrics that you’re gonna sing in lieu of the singer’s voice.
You can also change the track’s key as easily as pressing one button. More so, you can even delay the lyrics graphics if you want. PCDJ KARAOKI also has a button that you can use to load the next singer in the list.
PCDJ KARAOKI tutorials included
In case you’re not exactly sure how this tool works, don’t worry. After installing PCDJ KARAOKI to your PC, you can access an in-depth user manual. This document will teach you about the various features of this program.
However, if you feel that the manual just doesn’t cut it, there’s more. The official website holds various instructional videos in the “Tutorial Videos” category. So whether you like reading about features or learning by example, PCDJ KARAOKI has got you covered.
FAQ: learn more about PCDJ KARAOKI
- Can you export or print songbooks?
PCDJ KARAOKI enables you to export your song lists as TVS files on your PC. This way you could drag and drop their contents into a spreadsheet app and continue working on them from there. The program also lets you print song lists directly from within the app.
- Can you customize the singer screen?
PCDJ KARAOKI enables you to choose your own images behind the lyrics (singer) screen. Use the “CDG Options” in the “Options” menu, then upload your favorite JPEG or BMP files. You can even set the app to use the images as slideshows if you want to.
- Can you use separate sound cards for karaoke and filler music?
PCDJ KARAOKI allows you to use independent sound cards for background music and karaoke tunes. This also means that you can customize the sound cards’ parameters individually.
- Software Version
- karaoke, songlist, track, songbook, player, singer