Plagiarism Checker X is a Windows application that detects plagiarism in text documents. It’s a necessary tool for anyone who needs to quickly check for text similarity issues before turning in a paper or publishing an article on the Internet.
Plagiarism tools are widely used by colleges and universities to investigate student essays, find sources, and grade research papers. Therefore, students can double-check their documents with a dependable plagiarism detector before handing them in.
Besides students and teachers, Plagiarism Checker X is ideal for journalists, SEO content writers, research companies, publishers, and any industry that requires original content.
- Fast and easy-to-use plagiarism checker
- Compare multiple documents offline
- Free version available
- Cheap professional and business version
Plagiarism Checker X system requirements
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or better CPU (2.5 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 512 Mb RAM (1 Gb recommended)
- Disk space: around 50 Mb (100 Mb recommended)
- Others: Microsoft Office 2010 or newer, Internet Explorer 10 or newer, Internet connection
How to install Plagiarism Checker X
After downloading the setup file to your PC, you can select the preferred language and choose a destination folder. The anti-plagiarism software tool gets installed in just a few seconds, after which you can launch it immediately.
It places a desktop shortcut automatically. To start using Plagiarism Checker X, even the free version, you have to register with an email address (email confirmation isn’t necessary). It’s used to cap your 30 daily searches in the free version.
How to use Plagiarism Checker X
Wrapped in a user-friendly interface, Plagiarism Checker X provides quick access to the Online Plagiarism, Side-by-side Comparison, Bulk Search, and Options areas.
To begin, go to Online Plagiarism and paste your text document or load it from a file. You can choose the detection method from Large Content, Paragraph, and Blog or Webpage URL. It’s also possible to set the search engine to Google or Bing (Auto by default).
After running an analysis, Plagiarism Checker X creates a report with the plagiarism results. It indicates which part of the text is plagiarized, together with the source and similarity level.
Switch to Summary mode to view a pie chart of the plagiarized and unique text, as well as word count, total sources, and recommendation. You can print the report or save it in a Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF or HTML file.
An excellent plagiarism detection tool
To conclude, Plagiarism Checker X is an excellent plagiarism detector, one of the best in the business. It’s incredibly easy to use and can be conveniently downloaded to your PC. You just need a working Internet connection to compare text to an online database. But it can also be used offline for side-by-side comparisons.
FAQ: Learn more about Plagiarism Checker X
- Is Plagiarism Checker X reliable?
Yes, Plagiarism Checker X is reliable. Unlike other plagiarism detection tools offered for free, it doesn’t store your data in the cloud. Also, it scans text fast, even huge documents.
- How good is Plagiarism Checker X?
Plagiarism Checker X has a fully-functional free version. It’s highly intuitive, scans text quickly, and creates plagiarism reports. You can check two documents side by side or compare a document against multiple files at once. The Pro plan is cheap and for life. The Business plan is affordable, too.
- What is the best plagiarism checker?
Plagiarism Checker X is one of the best plagiarism checker software tools. However, if you want to try something else, we suggest Grammarly Premium and Copyleaks.
Overview of Plagiarism Checker X features
- Quickly checks text docs for plagiarism
- Creates reports with plagiarism ratio
- Compare two text docs side by side
- Compare multiple documents at once
- One-to-many, many-to-many, cross-comparisons
- Supports multiple UI languages
- Limited but fully-functional free version
- Cheap pro version (lifetime)
- Affordable business version for 5 PCs
- plagiarism, original content, text similarity