Xilisoft Audio Converter is a software tool whose name gives it all away from the start. Just by taking a look at it you can figure out what this program can help you do.
However, we’re planning to lift the hood and get into a bit more detail with our review. Thus, by the end of it, Xilisoft Audio Converter won’t hold any secret (hopefully) from us.
If we’ve piqued your interest and you want to find out more about this tool, don’t stop reading. We’ll try to keep it short and interesting.
Xilisoft Audio Converter’s system requirements
If you’re no stranger to software, then you already know that all programs have prerequisites. The more popular term is system requirements, in case the previous term didn’t ring a bell.
The purpose of these lists is to let you know at a glance if your PC is compatible with certain programs. With that in mind, let’s take a look at Xilisoft Audio Converter’s system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (SP2 or later)
- Architecture: supports both 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel or AMD CPU or above
- Memory: 256 MB RAM minimum; 512 MB RAM or above recommended
- Space: at least 100 MB space for installation
- Graphics Card: SVGA (Super VGA) with at least 800×600 resolution graphics card or better
As you can tell for yourself, you don’t need a supercomputer if you want to run Xilisoft Audio Converter. The requirements your PC must meet to run this program are somewhat modest, so if you have a PC that can handle Windows XP SP 2 (at least), you’re probably in the clear.