When we’re talking about sound, things changed a lot in the last few years.
And if you’re an audiophile, a DJ, or a music producer, you already know how important is a good sound card or audio interface for the quality of the sound.
Usually, the sound card that comes with your PC is not the best for advanced music production, but there are far better options out there. The downside is that they are pretty expensive.
Well, that’s no longer a problem because we’ve compiled a list of the best sound card deals for Black Friday 2019 so you can get the most out of your money.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best sound cards for djing and music production?
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 (2nd Gen)
If you’re a beginner, this is the perfect audio interface for you. Although Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 (3rd Gen) is an updated version of the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 (2nd Gen), the deal for the 2nd Gen is way better.
3rd Gen offers a couple of improvements, but if you can live without them, here’s what Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 (2nd Gen) has to offer.
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, two instrument inputs, two additional line level analog inputs, and two headphone outputs.
- Sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit, super-low roundtrip latency, and mobile control.
- Includes Pro Tools with the purchase and some free plug-ins.
- Some occasional problems with drivers on Windows 10.
- The product needs to be power cycled from time to time.
A lot of users are happy with the DJ interface, especially with the fact that it has a modern interface and exceptional audio I/O.
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6
For the DJs out there, we’ve got a great deal for you. Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6, one of the best audio interfaces with recording, synth, and production software, is now available for a great price.
If you were looking for a compact and high-quality sound card that offers a lot of options for a DJ, check out what are the best features of Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6.
- You can use virtual instruments and effects with low-latency performance.
- HQ pre-amps
- Mono input recording without latency
- You can use condenser mics and active DI boxes
- Build quality matches the price, so you’ll have to be careful when handling it.
- Customer service can be lackluster.
Most of the users recommend this audio interface because it has a lot of inputs/outputs and the value is really good for the money.
If you’re on a budget, BEHRINGER (UMC204HD) is a very good choice to keep your costs low and get some high-quality audio without many compromises.
Behringer is a well-known brand in the music production community, but the BEHRINGER (UMC204HD) is one of their most affordable products.
With lots of ports, analog controls, and optimization features, the BEHRINGER (UMC204HD) is all you need to get started or continue your already begun work.
- Record mics and instruments with 2×4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface.
- 24-Bit/192 kHz audio quality.
- Two MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers that offer +48 V phantom power.
- Doesn’t work with USB 3.0.
- Occasional compatibility problems on Windows 10.
BEHRINGER (UMC204HD) is widely recommended because it offers a great value for the money.
ASUS Sound Card Essence STX II
ASUS is once again in the top of the best sound card producers. Essence STX products are very well known and respected, and the ASUS Sound Card Essence STX II aims to continue the legacy.
The STX II is a high-end sound card that specifically targets the audiophiles with specific features and options.
- STX II offers 124dB SNR.
- Enhanced audio quality.
- Swappable op-amp sockets.
- A swap kit that includes three additional op-amps.
- Original drivers are not very well optimized.
- Motherboard compatibility can sometimes be an issue.
A lot of buyers recommend this sound card for its sound, high fidelity, and AMP.
EVGA Nu Audio Card
For those who are looking for an amazing sound card that also offers some customization and RGB lighting, EVGA Nu Audio Card 712-P1-AN01-KR is the best option.
The card comes with a lot of input/output options, passive heatsink, RGB audio reactive lighting, and NU AUDIO software for better control.
- DSD Audio support (up to x256).
- Switchable op-amps.
- Virtual surround, smart volume, and ambient noise suppression.
- Custom EQ profiles.
- The ports can be a little loose.
Most of the EVGA Nu Audio Card buyers recommend this card for its amazing versatility and the excellent software control along with the very good equalizers.
Closing thoughts on the best sound card deals
While for some, the integrated sound cards that come with the PC are enough, DJs, music producers, and audiophiles, need a little more.
If you’re in the same boat, be sure that we have you covered. From the best value to the best performance, the sound cards in our list are the best deals that you can get on Black Friday 2019.