There was a problem we couldn’t continue 0x80a4001a [SOLVED]
Did you ever face error There was a problem and we couldn’t continue 0x80a4001a while you were trying to log in into your Xbox One account? Actually, a lot of Xbox One users have complained about having this issue and nothing seemed to work.
Microsoft said that there is a current general issue with the logins to Xbox One and obviously that they are working on solving this problem. So far, we have found two solutions that might help you solve this issue and hopefully, they will also work for you.
How to fix There was a problem we couldn’t continue 0x80a4001a error?
1. Remove and then re-add your user account
- The first thing that you will need to do is to delete your account from your console. In order to do that, please go to System -> Then Settings -> Then go to Account -> And then to Remove accounts.
- Now you will have to choose the account that you want to remove and then select Remove.
- After the process is complete and your account is removed, please go back and select Sign-In and then you will have to add your account again and enter your password.
- The last thing that you will have to do is to select either No barriers or Ask for my passkey. (Please keep in mind that if you will select the option Lock it down, it’s possible that you will encounter this problem again.)
2. Restart or power cycle your Xbox One console
Restart your Xbox One console from the guide:
- First, you will have to press the Xbox button in order to open the guide.
- Then please go to System -> Then Settings.
- After this, select Restart console.
- And then select Restart.
Physically power cycle the console:
- First, you will have to turn off your console. You can do this by simply holding the Xbox button located on the front of the console for about 10 seconds and then your console will turn off.
- Now, you will have to turn your Xbox One console back on. You can do this by pressing the Xbox button located on the console or the Xbox button located on your controller.
Disconnect and reconnect your Xbox One console’s power cable:
- First, you will have to turn off the Xbox One console following the methods we described in the previous section.
- Then, you will have to unplug the console’s power cable and wait for about 10 seconds.
- After this, please plug the console power cable back in.
- And now, just press the Xbox button located on your console to turn it on.
We hope that these two solutions provided were helpful to you and that you have managed to solve There was a problem and we couldn’t continue 0x80a4001a error.
- Installation stopped Xbox One error [FIX]
- Xbox One error 0x803F8001: Why it occurs and how to fix it
- Fix: Xbox One error code 0x807a1007
Browsers are essential tools for surfing the Internet. Also, the interface of any browser is crucial for providing a user-friendly experience. However, this feature is […]
While using the Power Bi desktop app you may face some issues with your data and file. One such error is related to Power Bi […]
The built-in Windows Photos app allows you to edit photos as well as play videos of multiple formats apart from viewing images. Sometime, the app […]