- Nowadays, the younger generation is mostly involved and can be seen sharing videos on the TikTok app.
- Many users have discovered that they cannot access any comments on the TikTok app.
- This can be easily fixed by reinstalling or resetting the application.
TikTok is an application used by most young people who create pranks, and funny, creative videos and post them for gaining huge popularity and name by receiving the comments.
Many users have recently complained that the comments on the TikTok app are not loading or showing properly.
No matter how many times they restarted the application they were unable to see any comments. Some users also faced issues where the TikTok app stopped working with VPN.
Why are comments not loading on TikTok?
The TikTok users are finding this issue where comments are not loading because of these factors listed below.
- The corrupted cache – When the cache data of the TikTok application gets corrupted, such problems happen.
- Installing the TikTok app incorrectly – This problem is usually faced by users who have not installed the TikTok app correctly on their system.
- Weak Internet connection – If you find there is a problem with the internet connection, it is certainly the cause for such an issue with the TikTok app.
- Problematic TikTok account – If you have changed your TikTok password, then it needs to be updated on the TikTok app by logging out and then logging in with the updated password.
- An outdated TikTok app – The TikTok app gets an update regularly and when the user does not update it, they may find these problems.
However, you can easily fix this issue by using the solutions given below in this guide.
One solution to this problem is to open TikTok directly from your browser. We recommend Opera here as it integrates some of the most used social platforms. Therefore, TikTok will not cause any problems.
Opera is a great browser that gives users a sidebar for quick access to built-in apps. Some of these are Twitter, Instagram, and WhatsApp. Light and fast, it’s the perfect solution for TikTok.
Great built-in apps and compatibility will make your browsing experience smoother.
How do I fix TikTok if comments aren’t loading?
1. Reinstall the TikTok app
- Open the Settings app by pressing together the Windows and I keys.
- Select Apps on the left menu and then choose Installed apps options on the Apps page.
- Type tiktok in the search bar on top and click the three-dot menu icon on the right side end.
- Select Uninstall option from the list.
- Now again click Uninstall to confirm the uninstallation of the application.
- Upon clicking it, it will start uninstalling it.
- You need to open the Microsoft Store app.
- Search for the TikTok app by typing tiktok on the search bar.
- Click the TikTok app from the search results.
- Once the TikTok page opens, click the Get button once.
- This will download and then install the TikTok app on the device.
2. Reset the TikTok app
- Press the Windows key and type installed apps.
- Select the Installed apps option from the search results.
- On the Installed apps page, search for the TikTok app and select the show more options icon.
- Choose the Advanced options from the list.
- Scroll down the Advanced options page to the Reset section.
- Click the Reset button once to reset the TikTok app completely.
- After the reset, you are required to log in again to the TikTok app upon launching it.
3. Verify if the internet connection is stable
These kinds of problems arise with the applications like TikTok, etc. when there is an unstable internet connection on the system.
So restart the router device after you have successfully disconnected it from the system. Connect it back to the system after waiting for a few minutes. Do the same to the Ethernet connection by unplugging it from the system and then plugging it back after a while.
Once the internet connection is back, we advise our users to log out from the application and then log in back again to make sure that there is no problem with their TikTok account.
What is the best browser for TikTok?
On researching the browser for using TikTok on the Windows system, we found out that Opera is the best available browser. It can be easily used by adding the TikTok Mobile View extension to your Chrome browser.
Here is the guide on how you can watch your favourite videos on TikTok in browser.
Did you find this article amazing and informative? Please share your thoughts and opinions on this by leaving us comments below.