Topre Realforce RGB is a must-have premium mechanical keyboard
Topre’s Realforce mechanical keyboard provides comfort and ease for your gaming and typing needs. With its tactile switches, the Realforce RGB eliminates the noise of a noisy feedback when clicking.
Topre Realforce key specs
- Topre Switches: Premium tactile feel that conquers fatigue. Quieter and comfortable.
- RGB Backlighting: 16.8 million colors. Per-key lighting. Software control.
- Actuation Point Changer: Control your accuracy with 25% faster key to key transitions.
- Keycap Compatibility: Supports custom keycaps and padding (sold separately) for added comfort or style.
- Weight: 1400 g (including packaging)
- Dimensions: 142 mm (W) x 455 mm (L) x 30 mm (H)
- Number of Keys: 108 Layout
- Length of cable: 1.5 m / 5 feet
- Switch: Electrostatic Capacitive & Non Contact Switch
- Key Life Time: 50 million times
- Weight: 45g ± 15 g
- Key Shapes: Ergonomic Step Sculpture
- N-Key Rollover: Full N key rollover
- Labelling of Keycaps: Double Shot Keycaps
- Interface: USB
Topre Realforce features
The Realforce RGB comes with an exclusive Actuation Point Changer, which lets you tailor various points for key activations. The APC makes the mechanical keyboard much faster than its rival keyboards, making the Realforce RGB ideal for gaming or any other tasks that require quick and accurate typing.
- 1.5mm – double-tapping, FPS, RTS
- 2.2mm – Standard actuation
- 3mm – critical keys, typing
The mechanical keyboard uses a switch design that offers gamers the tactility and comfort for long gaming sessions.
- Premium key feel and tactile response
- NKRO and anti-ghosting
- Conquers finger fatigue
- Quieter than mechanical keyboards
The RGB Lighting also lets you customize the keyboard style according to your preference.
- 16.8 million color spectrum
- Stunningly bright LEDs with various preset themes
- Individual per-key backlighting
Topre’s electrostatic capacitive key switch powers every Realforce keyboard, providing a velvety smooth feel for tactile key presses. The keyboard also has an evenly distributed 45G to avoid finger fatigue and anti-ghosting and full N-Key Roll Over for quick command execution.
The Realforce RGB also ships with double-shot sculpted keycaps for a premium feel, durability, and design. You can customize the keyboard with MX stem compatibility so you can pair it with any third-party accessory keycaps. The keyboard is available to purchase for $249.00.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- The 16 best mechanical keyboards for your Windows 10 PC
- Top 10 Keyboards to Buy for Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- 10 best backlit keyboards to buy
Microsoft released new Japanese and Chinese IMEs to Windows Insiders that are currently enrolled in the Fast Ring. These changes were introduced with the Windows […]
Microsoft is planning to redesign Windows 10 icons in Windows 10 20H1. The company says that the upcoming version of Windows will bring rounded corners […]