Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- Whether they've used it or simply like the interface, some Windows 10 users want their PCs to look like macOS.
- Give your PC a new look with just a few clicks and a special Mac theme for Windows 10
- This OS theme for Windows 10 will change almost every GUI element of your system.
- Many cool features will be added, such as virtual desktops and widget menu, among others.
The latest Windows 10 builds and the Windows 10 versions for the general public surely bring a lot of UI improvements. But if that’s not enough, you can try to customize your system even more.
If you’re a fan of the Mac interface but are working with the Windows 10 operating system, there are some apps that can help you out.
Have you ever wanted to turn your PC into a Mac? Well, with a special theme pack, you’ll be able to make your Windows PC look like a Mac.
How can I make my Windows 10 PC look like macOS?
- Before you download your Mac theme for Windows, make sure you download the right pack for Windows 10.
- Check the pack to be compatible with your Windows 10 system and for a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system.
- Download the Yosemite Transformation Pack.
- The installation process allows you to customize it as you see fit.
- After the installation, restart your Windows 10 PC.
This is a frequent question among Windows 10 users who recently switched from Apple’s OS to Microsoft’s.
Of course, there are also many Windows 10 users who simply prefer the neater, cleaner macOS user interface for aesthetic reasons.
The Yosemite Transformation Pack is just an OS theme for Windows 10, but it will also perform a couple of changes to your system files.
It will install a collection of various programs to automatically make Windows 10 look like macOS.
The regular Windows 10 taskbar will become a macOS taskbar for Windows 10 and will be moved to the top, while the Mac dock for Windows 10 (RocketDock) will be at the bottom.
A bunch of other interesting features will be added, as well, such as virtual desktops, Launchpad-styled application menus, and widgets menu.
Of course, this is not an exact copy of Yosemite, but if you want to try the completely new look of your traditional Windows, you definitely should try this macOS launcher for Windows 10.
It looks like users of Mac and Windows like to experiment with the rival’s operating system these days, as Parallels released a virtual machine for macOS which supports the installation of Windows 10.
Also, if you want to try some other third-party themes on your Windows 10, take a closer look at our comprehensive guide.
If you have any other questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments section below, and we’ll be sure to check them out.