Tumbler is a popular social media website that allows its users to create blogs and share their content with others. More than 465 million people are currently using the platform. However, recently some people reported that Tumblr doesn’t load some images in their browser.
This situation can be frustrating in the long run. Today we will show you how you can resolve it once and for all.
How to fix Tumblr images not loading issues?
1. Change your browser
Many users confirmed that this problem was resolved when they tried a different browser. It is highly recommended that you should use a different browser in that case.
UR Browser is a Chromium-based browser with similar features as Chrome.
This browser comes with an added advantage as it focuses on security and user privacy. Furthermore, it offers tracking protection and a built-in ad blocker.
You should consider UR Browser if you are looking for a reliable and secure browser that resolves Tumblr loading issues as well.
2. Reinitialize Your Internet Router
- First and foremost, unplug your internet router from the power supply.
- Hold the power button for around 30 seconds.
- Plug-in your router again and wait for the internet connection.
- Head towards the second solution if the problem is still there.
3. Disable the U-Block extension
- The U-Block extension might block some website content from loading properly on your screen.
- To disable it, launch the Chrome browser.
- Open a new tab, navigate to the top right corner and click the menu button available.
- Go to the Other tools option and click Extensions.
- Look for the extension named U-Block or U-Block Origins and click on the button available under it.
- Relaunch your browser to apply the new settings.
To disable the U-Block extension on Firefox:
- Launch the Firefox browser and open a new tab.
- From the top right corner of your screen, click the Menu button.
- Select Add On and click Extensions or Themes.
- Click U-Block or U-Block Origins and select Disable.
- Restart your browser.
To disable the U-Block extension on Edge:
- Launch Microsoft Edge browser, and open a new tab.
- Navigate to the top right side and click the Menu button.
- Select Extensions, go to U-Block or U–Block Origins extension.
- Click the Remove option available under it.
- Restart your browser and check if the problem is resolved.
4. Use a VPN
If you are experiencing problems while loading Tumblr images, you can use a VPN to access it. VPN allows you to access the platform in areas where it is blocked. Simply install the VPN and customize some settings to load the images.
Although it was a minor issue, we hope that our solutions helped you to fix it. Which one of these solutions worked for you? Let us know in the comments section below.
RELATED ARTICLES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- How do I fix browser DNS lookup failed errors? [EXPERT FIX]
- How do I unblock Adobe Flash content in my browser?
- Here’s how to automate browser actions on Windows 10