- If you're into blogging, Tumblr won't need an introduction. The fact that Tumblr doesn't load images occasionally is also not a secret.
- But even the most popular websites encounter issues. Here's what you need to do if Tumblr doesn't load pictures.
- Using a VPN can help solve the Tumblr images not loading issue by unblocking your access to the platform.
- Tumblr pictures not loading can also be a browser-related issue - look for alternative solutions instead.
Tumblr is a popular social media website that allows its users to create blogs and share their content with others. More than 465 million people are currently using the platform.
However, recently some people reported that Tumblr doesn’t load pictures in their browser.
This situation can be frustrating in the long run. Today we will show you how you overcome Tumblr images not loading cases once and for all.
How do I fix Tumblr images not loading issues?
1. Change your browser
Many users confirmed that this problem was resolved when they tried a different browser. It is highly recommended that you switch browsers in that case.
Opera is a Chromium-based browser with features that are similar to Chrome. But that is pretty much as far as the resemblance goes as Opera is a unique solution whose distinctive look has managed to build its niche audience.
This browser comes with an added advantage as it focuses on security and user privacy. Furthermore, it offers tracking protection and a full-scale integrated VPN as well as a built-in adblocker.
You should consider Opera if you are looking for a reliable and secure browser that resolves Tumblr loading issues as well.
Team up with Opera and get the most of Tumbler! Reimagine browsing: faster, better, 100% private, and ad-free.
2. Use a VPN
If you are experiencing problems while loading Tumblr images, using a VPN might help. A VPN allows you to access the platform in areas where it is blocked. Simply install the VPN and customize some settings to load the images.
While we’re there, we suggest you go for a reliable VPN that comes with unlimited bandwidth speeds.
There are quite a few options that come at affordable prices and even include streaming service coverage.
By cleverly bypassing geo-restrictions, ISP throttling, proximity to servers issues, and more, a VPN is your trusted partner in fighting online censorship.
3. Reinitialize your Internet router
- First and foremost, unplug your internet router from the power supply.
- Hold the power button for around 30 seconds.
- Plug-in your router again and wait for the internet connection.
- Head towards the second solution if the problem is still there.
4. Disable the U-Block extension
To disable the U-Block extension on Chrome:
- The U-Block extension might block some website content from loading properly on your screen.
- To disable it, launch the Chrome browser.
- Open a new tab, navigate to the top right corner, and click the menu button available.
- Go to the More tools option and click Extensions.
- Look for the extension named U-Block or U-Block Origins and click on the button available under it.
- Relaunch your browser to apply the new settings.
To disable the U-Block extension on Firefox:
- Launch the Firefox browser and open a new tab.
- From the top right corner of your screen, click the Menu button.
- Select Add On and click Extensions or Themes.
- Click U-Block or U-Block Origins and select Disable.
- Restart your browser.
To disable the U-Block extension on Edge:
- Launch Microsoft Edge browser, and open a new tab.
- Navigate to the top right side and click the Menu button.
- Select Extensions, go to U-Block, or U–Block Origins extension.
- Click the Remove option available under it.
- Restart your browser and check if the problem is resolved.
Although it was a minor issue, we hope that our solutions helped you to fix it. Now you know what to do when Tumblr doesn’t load images!
Which one of these methods worked for you? Let us know in the comments section below.