If you have administrator privileges, you can view, quarantine, or delete quarantined messages and files in Office 365.
It is worth mentioning that Office 365 has the default option to send directly to quarantine phishing and malware messages.
You can view and manage these files in the Security & Compliance Center.
However, many users encountered issues with this operation. They received the “Unexpected error occurs in PSWS call” error message.
What to do if the quarantine management page is broken?
1. Clear the cache of your browser
This issue might appear if the internet temporary files are corrupted. To fix the problem quickly, delete them from your browser.
To do this in Google Chrome, follow the steps below.
- Click on the three vertical dots from the upper-right corner of the windows.
- Go to More tools and select Clear browsing data.
- On the Advanced tab, select All time from Time range, check the first four, and click on Clear data.
2. Start browser in private mode
Going in private mode is an interesting option for many browsers. Also, many users reported that going incognito solves the “Unexpected error occurs in PSWS call” error.
- In Google Chrome, go to the three vertical dots from the upper-right side of the window.
- Select New incognito window.
- Once you opened Chrome in incognito mode, try the operation here.
3. Switch to another browser
Quite a few people reported that switching to another browser solved this problem.
We recommend Opera browser. This particular alternative will offer valuable services, such as third-party integrations in the homepage, free VPN security, and a modern user-friendly interface.
Moreover, this tool is privacy-oriented, so you don’t have to go incognito – you already are in privacy mode by default.
So, you are always protected from online threats regarding identity or data, using a reliable adblocker and VPN service in the browser.
The quarantine management is a very important function used by many people. Unfortunately, errors are common, and solving them might not be as easy as users want.
Luckily, the methods described above are simple. You can clear your cache, which is always a good idea even if your browser is running properly.
Also, you can choose another browser. We recommend UR for enhanced privacy protection and reliability.
Did our solutions help you fix the issue? Do let us know in the comments section below!