- Our list will provide you with the best Valentine's day gifts for the geeky girlfriend that you can buy right now.
- If your girlfriend likes gadgets, you can surprise her with a smartwatch or a smart hairdryer.
- The first product on our list is a small but powerful projector for a romantic movie night.
- If she has some smart home gadgets she will be happy to get a tablet or a smart assistant gadget.
With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, love is in the air. It’s that much-awaited time of the year, when people celebrate with their loved ones, spend quality time, and make memories.
Everyone is busy planning for a special surprise for their beloved. But, what’s Valentine’s Day without a gift?
While it’s much easier to look for a tech gift for him, finding Valentine’s Day gifts for the geeky girlfriend is pretty challenging.
From fixing a date location to planning for a quiet meal together, everyone has some idea to make the day a memorable affair.
But, for those running out of Valentine Day tech gift ideas for her, here are some cool gadgets to choose from.
What are the best Valentine Day tech gift ideas for her?
- 4500-lumen brightness
- 1080P resolution
- Up to 180 inches display supported
- 55,000 hours of LED life
- The image is not as bright as advertised
The Mini Video Projector by Apeman makes for one of the best Valentine day gifts for the geeky girlfriend who is passionate about movies.
It gives couples a chance to cozy up with their favorite movie at home instead of spending a fortune on movie tickets. This portable mini projector comes with dual built-in speakers for enhanced sound effects.
It’s compatible with smartphones and supports HD 1080p. Best of all, the soft LED light source prevents eyes from straining, while offering a complete home theatre experience.
- GPS, Optical heart sensor
- Retina display
- Stores music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- S3 chip with dual-core processor
Acquiring a smartwatch is every tech buyer’s prerogative these days, and what’s better than buying an Apple Watch Series 3?
While it looks pretty on those soft wrists, it also helps them track fitness, receive calls, or respond to texts.
With power-packed performance and the option to be easily customized, this could easily be one of the best Valentine’s Day gifts for the geeky girlfriend.
The GPS enabled gadget comes with high-tech features like optical heart sensor, dual-core processor, accelerometer, and gyroscope. The best part is, it’s available in multiple colors adding to its charm.
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- 1200W power
- Air temperature is measured 20 times every second
- Ultra-fast drying
- Includes magnetic attachments
- Customer service is not very good
Most women love to look presentable and it starts from hair. But, if she is not one of those who likes to spend a lot of time styling her hair, a quality hair dryer should suffice.
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer offers super-fast drying for the busy woman. This lightweight styling gadget protects hair from heat damage while offering natural shine.
It comes with magnetic attachments for added effects. In addition, it offers 4 accurate heat setting and 3 accurate speed setting modes.
Equipped with heat protect technology, this is surely one of the best Valentine Day tech gift ideas for her.
Toddy Cold Brewing System
- 67% less acid than coffee made with hot brew methods
- The coffee concentrate stays fresh for up to 2 weeks with no change to the flavor
- You can also use it for making tea, served hot or cold
- The consumables can be pretty expensive
Toddy Cold Brewing System is just the right Valentine Day gift for the geeky girlfriend who also loves brewing her own coffee. This sleek little thing warms up those cold evenings with a cup of smoking hot coffee.
The system comes equipped with extra filters and rubber stoppers bundle that helps users get the finest coffee using regular coffee beans. The filters help create amazingly smooth coffee that’s relaxing for sensitive stomachs.
It helps keep the grounded coffee fresh for as long as up to two weeks without any change in the color. What’s more? It also perfect for making tea.
Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Plus
- 10.3 inch, Full HD touchscreen
- Octa-Core processor
- 64GB for storage and 4GB of RAM
- Slight problems with the Alexa docking station
Move a step ahead with the visual digital assistant, Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Plus. The device works in sync with the Alexa assistant and gives a visual appearance to the mundane voice assistant.
It adds to the fun quotient by allowing users to get things done on the screen. All they need to do is to access the touch screen and set up the smart home functions effortlessly.
Whether it’s about listening to the favorite numbers, or view photos and videos, the smart display is definitely a great catch this Valentine’s.
Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen)
- Sleek, compact design
- Voice control your smart home gadgets
- Alexa Guard feature for home security
- Multiple layers of privacy protection
- Some users complain about the sound quality
Smart speakers are in and there’s little competition to the Amazon Echo. This compact yet powerful speaker is an excellent alternative to its bigger counterparts.
From connecting to music, setting alarms, or replying to question, to reading news or control smart home devices, there’s a lot that this smart little thing can do. Supported by Alexa, Echo is a perfect Valentine day gift for the geeky girlfriend.
While there are umpteen gadgets out there worth the attention, these are some of the most deserving names for the tech-obsessed women. So, grab any of these valentine day gifts for the geeky girlfriend, and make it a memorable day for both of you.