How to verify Windows and Office ISO files
There are many websites and torrents out there that are hosting Windows and Office ISO files. However, not all of them are genuine and they could come with malware or other bad files that harm your computer.
Well, today we will talk about Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier. This is a free application and can be downloaded from the internet. This application will check the ISO files for you and tell you that if the Windows or Office ISO images are genuine or not.
It is good to know that the “Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier” requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile to run, so make sure that you have it installed before trying to run this tool. The application works Windows XP OS up to the latest Windows 10 OS version.
To make things even better, the application comes with an intuitive interface, which you will be able to easily understand within seconds, after running it for the first time. However, if you have problems when checking an ISO file with Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier, take these steps:
- Click on the three dots button located next to the input file
- Select the ISO image that you’ve saved on your computer that you want to check
- Finally, click on the “VERIFY” button that’s located in the middle-right side of the application’s window
- When the verification is complete, you will get either a green genuine status or a red “not genuine” status.
It is good to know that the Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier comes with a wide list of ISO versions, so there is a very low chance for it to detect a file not being genuine while in fact it is.
Are you a person who downloads ISO files from the internet? Tell us your thoughts about the Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier application!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Download ISO files for Windows 10 Preview build 14332 now
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 is now available with new changes
- Download Windows 10 Anniversary Update official ISO files
Game stuttering is the irregular delays between GPU frames that can have a notable impact on gameplay. A game that stutters will feel slow, or […]
Facebook is reportedly maintaining a list of user data taken directly from their accounts. You might be surprised to know that Facebook’s ex-employees and existing […]