Everyone loves vinyl records with their great looks, feel the large-scale cover art and the easily readable sleeve notes. Most people just can’t get enough of their amazing fluid analog sound.
There is something about a vinyl played on a high-quality record player that even some of the best digital support struggles to match. Unfortunately, you can’t use your vinyl collection all the time because there are situations when you’re listening to your portable music player or computer and these won’t do.
There is also the case when older records didn’t even make the transition to digital, and this is when turning your vinyl into digital files becomes vital. We picked some of the best tools for digitalizing your vinyl so make sure to check out their features before getting the ideal one.
Golden Records Vinyl to CD Converter (recommended)
Golden Records Vinyl to CD Converter is an excellent tool for digitalizing your vinyl collection. Before installing and setting up this software, you have to make sure that your turntable is working because you will need your needle to set the sound floor to compensate for the flutter and rumble that color analog audio.
Check out the most impressive features that are included in Golden Records Vinyl to CD Converter:
- The program provides a lot of flexibility for accommodating the widely varying sound quality of LP records.
- You even get an option to record 33 rpm disks at 45 rpm and 45s at 78 rpm.
- The primary interface of the software is simple and efficient, and it includes a list view of converted files.
- Recording Sessions are managed by another dialog that resembles a media player interface.
- The Wizard and Options icons on the main view’s toolbar allow you reconfigure the software.
- Using Golden Records Vinyl to CD Converter, you will receive excellent and high-quality results every time.
The auto track splitter works fine even with scratchy old platters. The sound files produced with the help of this software sound great whatever the source you use.
– Download now Golden Records Vinyl to CD Converter from the official site.
Magix Audio Cleaning Lab (suggested)
If you want to enjoy your favorite LPs on a digital support, the best way is to convert your records to CDs. For the digitalization process to run smooth, some basic equipment is necessary.
Besides a record player and a PC equipped with the appropriate software, a phono pre-amplifier is needed. Magix Audio Cleaning Lab includes the software required and a pre-amplifier.
The package contains everything you need to quickly and easily digitalize your records. Check out more impressive features:
- After you launch the audio software, you can start digitizing your records.
- You just have to start the record mode, and the program will automatically record the music.
- After the recording has been completed, you can start to edit the music tracks.
- Magix Audio Cleaning Lab also offers a few functions for improving the quality of your audio material.
- Th DeClicker lets you remove clicking, and you can manually adjust the filtering level.
- The DeNoiser removes other types of noise.
Go to the official website of Magix Audio Cleaning Lab and get your package now to start digitalizing your records. You will get a 30-day trial for free.
VinylStudio is a program dedicated to converting your records and tapes to digital format. This software is much easier to use than a conventional audio editor, and it is able to transfer your albums to your computer effortlessly.
Check out the best features included in this program:
- It consists of a full set of sound cleaning filters.
- The recording stops automatically at the end of the record.
- You will be able to monitor your recording through your PCs speakers.
- The program comes with powerful and efficient track-spitting functions that are easy to use.
- The waveform display will quickly identify track boundaries.
- VinylStudio comes with a fast and really efficient de-clicker to get the best out of your vinyl.
- You can normalize your recordings so that they will all play back at a similar volume.
- It comes with a graphic equalizer and presets that make it easy to recall your favorite settings.
- For more advanced users, the software offers user-editable FFT filters.
- The editing is non-destructive, so if you want to change your mind about something, you can also do that without any issues. Your original recordings will remain intact.
- You can save your tracks in a vast variety of file formats.
- You can burn CDs with a drag-and-drop interface, and you can see your entire collection at a glance.
ION EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter
This is a handy software solution that will make it easy for anyone to transcode the vinyl recordings into MP3 digital format files that you can burn on a CD. This tool is created primarily to use it alongside a connected ION USB Recording device.
Check out the best features that are included in this software:
- The program has a simple interface, and it makes it possible to capture the audio stream from the turntable or cassette player.
- You just have to follow the steps of a wizard that begins by plugging in the audio device and linking it to the computer.
- ION EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter includes controls, and you can adjust the audio gain to avoid ending up with unwanted peaks of loudness or with a sound that’s barely audible.
- Another great feature of this tool is the ability to split the recordings into separate tracks.
When it comes to personalizing your songs before you save them to the CD, this program will give you the possibility to choose the output location, track number, album, artist and title from the dedicated location. This program will turn out to be a great choice for digitalizing your music.
Check out more features and download ION EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter from the official website.
- ALSO READ: The best cross-platform media players to use
Spin It Again
Spin It Again is another great option that you have available for turning your records into CDs and MP3s. Acoustica’s Spin It Again can effortlessly record any vinyl LP to CD. Check out the best features that come with this software:
- Spin It Again makes the entire recording and track dividing process easy.
- The program dramatically cleans your recordings by getting rid of the click and pop record noise.
- It will also remove the hissing and hum.
- You will be able to record two times longer, and you will get around 13.52 hours at CD quality.
- The program is compatible with Windows 10, 7, 8, and Vista.
If you have a Windows computer with a soundcard, then you’re all set to use this program. Head to the official website and get Spin It Again from here. You will also be able to check the extended set of features that this program comes with.
These are five of the best tools that will help you convert your vinyl collection to CDs. Head over to their official websites to check out the complete set of features that are packed in every software. After analyzing them, pick the best program that suits your musical needs.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: