Check Watch Dogs 2 system requirements to avoid potential technical issues
Watch Dogs 2 will soon be available on Windows PCs and if you want to avoid potential game issues, you should first make sure your computer meets the system requirements for this game.
Watch Dogs 2 is coming to the Xbox One tomorrow, but PC fans will have to wait a bit longer until they can get their hands on the game. Ubisoft announced November 29 as the PC release date of the game, but there’s one interesting piece of information on the company’s website.
As you can see on the screenshot below, the release date for Watch Dogs 2 is November 15, and the PC platform appears on the list. Ubisoft should have clearly mentioned November 29 as the release date for Windows PC to avoid confusion. Another possibility is that the company is actually planning to surprise fans and release Watch Dogs 2 earlier on PC. Time will tell if we’re wrong or not.
Watch Dogs 2 system requirements for Windows PCs
Watch Dogs 2 minimum PC requirements
- Supported OS (64-bit versions only): Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz / AMD FX 6120 @ 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 6GB
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or better
- Hard Disk Space: 50 GB
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Xbox One Controller, DualShock 4 Controller
- Multiplayer: 256 Kbps or faster broadband connection.
Watch Dogs 2 recommended PC requirements
- Supported OS – (64-bit versions only): Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2 GHz / AMD FX 8120 @ 3.9 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB) or better | AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB) or better
- Hard Disk Space: 50 GB
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Xbox One Controller, DualShock 4 Controller.
You can pre-order Watch Dogs 2 for $59.99 from Steam.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands coming to Xbox One in March 2017
- Creators of Saint’s Row announce Agents of Mayhem for 2017 release
- Arkane acknowledges Dishonored 2 bugs, no patch date confirmed
USB flash drives (pen drives, flash sticks) almost completely moved disks out of the picture. They are fast, you can write anything you want whenever […]
Using speech instead of typing has more than one advantage. Lots of users strongly prefer dictation and, even though it’s still unbrushed feature, it’s getting […]