Dona Sakar and the Windows Insider team aren’t wasting any time at the Redmond campus, as they recently released a new Windows 10 Redstone 3 build. Windows 10 Mobile build 15207 brings a new privacy page, as well as a few bug fixes.
Windows 10 build 15207 new privacy settings
The latest built is the same as build 15205 that was released last week but with one additional feature. Microsoft added a new privacy page to the Windows 10 Mobile OOBE allowing users to quickly make some privacy changes while setting up their devices.
Insiders previously reported that their devices crashed or rebooted just after they unlocked them for the first time after the upgrade. This happened if they hadn’t previously configured a password to unlock the devices. After upgrading to Build 15207, users will see this new privacy page one more time, but they shouldn’t experience any more crashes or reboots.
Windows 10 build 15207 bug fixes
This latest Redstone 3 Mobile build lists the same improvements and fixes brought by the previous Mobile build:
- Fixed the targeting issue that caused some variants of the Alcatel IDOL 4S to not receive Build 15204 last week. All Alcatel IDOL 4S should now receive the latest builds.
- Fixed the issue where supported Windows 10 Mobile devices were showing the update to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update as “not yet available” in the Upgrade Advisor app.
- Fixed an issue where Continuum would stop working when HP Elite X3 case is closed.
- Fixed an issue where Continuum would hang or render incorrectly after disconnecting on devices like the Lumia 950.
- Fixed an issue with Microsoft Edge where you might get into a bad state after opening a new Microsoft Edge windows and screen off with the JIT process suspended.
- Fixed an issue with where the device screen might stay black when disconnecting from a Continuum dock after screen has timed out normally.
- Fixed an issue with backup and restore which impacts users with slower network connection.
- Fixed an issue around Microsoft Edge reliability.
It’s great to see that Dona Sakar and the whole Windows Insider team have listened to the feedback of Windows Phone fans.
Have you encountered any issues after installing build 15207?
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- This new Project NEON concept for Windows 10 Mobile will amaze you
- HP’s latest Windows 10 mobile workstations feature a self-healing BIOS
- New emulator image for Windows 10 Mobile Creators Build almost complete