Microsoft releases Windows 10 cumulative update KB3213986
Those keeping up with Microsoft’s updates for Windows 10 are certainly familiar with Patch Tuesday, and today we got the latest installment for both the PC and Mobile versions of Windows 10.
Both platforms are now updated to Windows 10 14393.693, also referred to as KB3213986. Before you get too excited, we aren’t looking at anything major here, just a regular “bug fixing, feature tweaking” patch. That doesn’t mean that it’s not worth your while or useful, though. Media playback has been strongly improved in this update, as well as the playback for Groove Music while in the background.
Here are some of the more important changes that users can expect from the update:
- Groove Music background playback stability increased;
- Multiple input devices of the same type will now be detected simultaneously;
- Enhanced Protected Mode no longer hinders the functionality of opening URL files;
- Server Core problems while switching from evaluation to retail version were looked into;
- Remote Assistance should now work with Request Control while using Windows Server 2008 R2 (Windows Server 2012 as well).
Remember, we are talking about a Live patch, not a Windows Insider program build, meaning that these fixes were investigated and addressed so that users shouldn’t have to experience any additional issues regarding these same problems. As long as you are using Windows 10 on either a PC or Mobile device, you are free to download this update. The Anniversary Edition of Windows 10 is also included on the list of eligible platforms.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Latest Windows 10 build 14997 for PC leaked online
- Windows 10 build 15002 issues: Install fails, unresponsive taskbars, Edge browser that doesn’t load
- Microsoft compiles and releases Windows 10 Build 15000
There are many Gujarati speaking people who may look for a way to type in Gujarati on their systems. While Windows offers support for multiple […]
If your printer is making a grinding noise when the printer is turned on or when it is printing, it can be caused by a […]