Windows 10 Mobile build 15063.2 install fails, user reports
Microsoft recently rolled out Windows 10 Mobile build 15063.2 to Fast Ring Insiders. As expected, the latest Windows 10 Mobile build doesn’t bring any new features. Actually, this build brings only one fix, allowing users to update to build 15063 from the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Build 14393).
UPDATE 3/28: We have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063.2 for Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. This build includes a single fix to enable the ability to update to Build 15063 from the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Build 14393) on Windows phones.
Windows 10 Mobile build 15063.2 appears to be quite stable and reliable. As far as bugs caused by this release are concerned, things are pretty simple: Insiders have reported only one.
Windows 10 Mobile build 15063 installs stuck
Insiders report that the update process freezes quickly after it starts:
Problem to get the build 15063.2 this morning before going to work. the intent was to see if time to upgrade is faster or not.
Was jam at 2% Download for 20 min. did decide to turn off my phone because I must go to work. I have Lumia 950XL.
the current build is 15063.
So far, this is the only problem reported by Windows 10 Mobile Insiders. If you’ve come across other build 15063.2-related issues, use the comment section below to tell us more about your experience.
As a quick reminder, currently there are only three Windows 10 Mobile bugs mentioned on Microsoft’s list of known issues:
- Pages constantly reload or refresh, especially while they are in the middle of scrolling in Microsoft Edge. Microsoft is currently investigating.
- A “Restart your phone before you can start getting Insider Preview builds” notification appears after updating to this build – do not restart your phone and follow the troubleshooting steps available on this forum post.
- The keyboard sometimes does not appear when a text input field is selected in Microsoft Edge.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- New emulator image for Windows 10 Mobile Creators Build almost complete
- Microsoft to roll out Creators Update to Windows 10 Mobile after PC launch
A serial port can be useful, but some users reported Unable to open serial port message on their PC. This can be a big problem, […]
Most of us print documents frequently, but sometimes Operation on the printer is required message can appear and prevent you from printing. This can be […]