Windows 10 Mobile comes to Blu Win HD, Win HD LTE and Win JR LTE X130E handsets
Windows 10 Mobile is the latest mobile operating system that has been developed by Microsoft. This operating system has been released in March 2016 for some devices manufactured by Microsoft, but it seems that now it is starting to be available for other handsets as well.
HINT: It is good to know that the Windows 10 Mobile is designed to be installed on phablets and smartphones that run on ARM and IA-32 processor architectures.
Today we will talk about BLU, which has officially announced the Windows 10 Mobile upgrade for its devices. According to the American mobile phone manufacturer founded in 2009 and headquartered in Florida, the new Windows 10 Mobile is now available for its Win HD, Win HD LTE and Win JR LTE X130E handsets. In other words, if you own these devices, you will finally be able to get the Windows 10 Mobile upgrade via over-the-air (OTA).
If you are not sure how you can get the Windows 10 Mobile OS on your BLUE Win HD, BLU Win HD LTE or BLU Win JR LTE X130E, then just follow these simple steps:
- Download and install “Update Advisor” from the Windows Store;
- Launch the “Update Advisor”, let the application search for the update and once it says that the Windows 10 Mobile upgrade is available for your handset, select “Enable Windows 10 Upgrade” and tap on the “Next” button;
- Finally, get the Windows 10 Mobile OTA upgrade on your BLU handset by heading to its Settings->Phone Update and tapping on the “Check for Updates” button to start downloading the new OS on your device.
When the download is complete, you will get a notification which will say that the Windows 10 Mobile OS is ready to be installed on your handset.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 14371 now available for Fast Ring Insiders
- Wallet for Windows 10 Mobile brings contactless mobile payments to Insiders
- Windows 10 Mobile cumulative update fixes some known issues, and improves overall performance
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]