When it comes to PC enthusiasts, this was a good year. This year’s hot trends are mainly connected to Virtual Reality, 4K graphics, and Stick Desktops. Windows 10 is slowly but steadily taking its spot as the top operating system in the world (with Windows 7 still in front).
When you decide to update to a Windows 10 computer, you would probably want to take the full potential of your system. Why not use Christmas discounts to your advantage to obtain new PC.
Especially if you are professional and your performance depends on your PC‘s capability, or a dedicated gamer who wants the top-notch gaming experience. For these reasons, we prepared a list of 10 PC‘s that will take your job or visual pleasure to another level.
For these reasons, we prepared a list of 10 PC‘s that will take your job or visual pleasure to another level.
What PC should I get this Christmas?
- A stylish and space-saving desktop
- Has power to keep up with all your multitasking demands
- 7th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 Processor
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 1 TB 7200RPM SATA
- You're better off with the i7 version price-wise
This desktop computer is powered by an Intel Core i7-7700 for optimum performance and it sports 12GB RAM, alongside a 1TB hard drive.
Now you can store all your digital files in a single place without resorting to external storage devices.
This stylish PC is lightning fast and can keep up with all your multitasking demands, allowing you to be more productive.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10700 Processor
- 8-Core, 2.90 GHz base frequency, up to 4.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- 16 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM memory
- 1 TB 7200RPM SATA hard drive & 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- Could use more RAM support
Hewlett-Packard has always been good with PCs, both desktops and laptops, and the Envy series is proof as to why that is.
Featuring incredibly powerful components at rather low prices, this desktop PC will bring you all the computational power that you will need, either for work, or gaming.
Besides, this particular model can be upgrade-able, so if the storage or RAM aren’t enough, simply get more.
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5 9400T Processor
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen Edge to Edge LED Back lit Display
- 12GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD & 8x DVD Writer Double Layer Drive
- 2 Built in 2W Stereo Speakers
- Built in 2.0MP Full HD (1080P) Webcam
- Easily outclassed by non-AIO entries of the same price range
Christmas is a great time to get an AIO PC as well, especially if you like entire package deals, and the Acer Aspire Z24-890-UA91 AIO Desktop will surely deliver.
Featuring powerful internal specs that make it ideal for both work and gaming, and a high-quality monitor that will make movie watching all the more enjoyable, this PC presents itself as being everything you need.
If you’re not convinced, know that this comes with a wireless keyboard and mouse included, just so you can start using it as soon as it is out of the box.
- Intel Core i5-5257U processor (base frequency 2.70 GHz, up to 3.10 GHz)
- Uses Intel Iris Graphics 6100 to support HD video playback
- Dual HDM can connect two monitors at the same time
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- 8GB DDR3L, 256GB M.2 SSD
- The fan can be very loud at times
They say that the greatest gifts can come in the smallest packages, and a solid mini PC is proof of that, especially when you compare the insides with the outsides.
On that note, the Beelink U57 Mini PC has powerful components that make it as good as a full-fledged PC from a few year ago, all while being so small it fits in your pocket.
Besides, it makes for a great work PC while on the go, since it supports dual-monitor setups for increased productivity.
- TDP Unlocker makes the computer runs more smooth and stable
- Inter Celeron J4125 procesor(4C/4T, 4M cache, up to 2.7GHz)
- LPDDR4 8GB
- 128GB M.2 2280 SATA SSD
- Supports Linux
- The weakest mini PC on this list
If you want a mini PC that is there for the most basic of tasks, and one that doesn’t break the budget either, then this mini PC from Minisforum is just what you need.
The core of this PC is made up of a Inter Celeron J4125 procesor(4C/4T, 4M cache, up to 2.7GHz), and it also comes with a TDP Unlocker that makes the computer runs more smooth and stable.
As for the memory and storage, it has a LPDDR4 8GB(onboard) and 128GB M.2 2280 SATA SSD, which can be further upgraded to 2TB.
If more storage is what you need you can further expand it via the TF Card slot for another 128GB or via an external HDD through its 4 USB 3.0 ports.
FAQ: Learn more about PCs
- What should I get for my gaming PC for Christmas?
If you already own a gaming PC, then some good gaming peripherals are the next step. Check out our wide selection of Christmas gaming mice deals.
- What is the best PC for the money?
If you’re looking for the best performing PC that is within a certain budget, check out this list of best budget-friendly PCs.
- How do I gift a PC game?
It all depends on what game platform we are talking about, but you can also get the physical versions of the game as well. Whichever the case, here are some great games that you can gift someone this Christmas.