Battleship HD is one simple, yet great Windows 8 app that has already a lot of Windows users. Now, a new update has been made available in the Windows Store. Read below more details.
We love battleship games for Windows 8 tablets, that’s why in the past we have reviewed the Airplanes app, that is a great looking variation of the classical battleship game. Also, recently we have included the Battleship HD game for Windows 8 in our list with the best weekly Windows 8 apps. Now, I’ve noticed a new update that has been made available by the developer.
Battleship – a classic strategic game for two people, but with additional weapons, making the game more exciting and addictive. The game has a upgrading system levels, increasing that you will have access more extra weapons. Purpose of game – hit all the enemy ships.
The release note reads like this:
- The problem with incorrect moves AI had been fixed
- Optimizations were added to work of server
- For each new level the user will get bonus 100 points
- In the arrangement of ships had been added information on the cost of additional weapons
- Fixed: problem with buying skins ships
- Added: support for switching between the skins of the ships in the settings menu
Read Also: Best 10 Windows 8 Tower Defense Games
If you haven’t downloaded the app yet but you are looking to do it, then follow the link from below. For me, this game reminds of childhood and the awesome battleship games (that we called morskoi boi) we played during class.